Latest news:

trains from london
Discussion started by mrGr33n13 (IP Logged), 13 May, 2019 22:53
mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
13 May, 2019 22:53
if it goes to extra time you're basically goosed with the last train to liverpool being at 7.45 from euston, and the only tube that gets you there on time from wembley is at quater past six. is that right?

how long in a taxi is wembley to euston? and are they available after the game?

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 22:58
Quote:
mrGr33n13
if it goes to extra time you're basically goosed with the last train to liverpool being at 7.45 from euston, and the only tube that gets you there on time from wembley is at quater past six. is that right?

Hi MR G, splash out and make a weekend of it, it will be brilliant,,the last couple of years I have been back I have met up with all the Tranmere Southern supporters the night before the game for a few pints and last year the night before the game vs B'Wood at a pub between Euston and Kings Cross MR and MRS Palios showed up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2019 23:02 by hong kong rover.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
13 May, 2019 23:01
i would love to, but i am going with some family and we have had to play absolute politics to get the pass due to a huge family celebration that day lol.

even my argumentative sod of a mind knows the limits of battle haha.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 23:13
Quote:
mrGr33n13
i would love to, but i am going with some family and we have had to play absolute politics to get the pass due to a huge family celebration that day lol.
even my argumentative sod of a mind knows the limits of battle haha.

12 days to try and worm your way out of it Mr G, give it your best shot.

mill park white
mill park white
13 May, 2019 23:30
Quote:
mrGr33n13

You won't need a taxi. Metropolitan Line from Wembley park to Euston square takes 18 mins and runs every few minutes right through the evening. Worse case scenario, out of the ground by 6pm, I will be back at Euston by 6.50 latest, allowing for walk from stadium to tube station then a 5 min walk from Euston square to Euston main station. Time for a few beers before the train.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
13 May, 2019 23:48
gotcha sir.

wembley park isnt available on the trainline or virgin website though.

just book to any wembley tube station then, and all should be dandy?

mill park white
mill park white
13 May, 2019 23:54
Just book to Euston mate. Walk to Euston square 5 mins away then jump on the tube to Wembley park. Can pay by tapping a debit card, only a few quid or get a day travel card from the machine.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
14 May, 2019 00:08
sir, my family thanks you.

rak
rak
14 May, 2019 08:01
last train for me is 18:00 - I live in Cornwall

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.