kennyspint (IP Logged)

Re: Doesn't it feel fantastic to get one over Mark Cooper
13 May, 2019 22:05
Tequila again

Steve Wilson's pen
Steve Wilson's pen (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:08
Cooper is a complete @#$%&. Now we've beaten his shithousery team of cheats, I can say that without any accusations of sour grapes.
FGR's scandalous anti-football performance at PP on Good Friday reached a new low. Goalie going down with cramp after an hour? What was all that about.
I would never condone spitting but when your players behave like that, deliberately winding up the opposition players and fans, well you reap what you sew.
Ironic though that the masters of the dark arts had 2 men sent off in the play-offs to blow their chances of promotion. Just looking forward to Cooper's post match interview.

\

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:09
Cooper has just wished us good luck in the final, but he was bemoaning the fact that they didn't get any help from the officials over the 2 legs.. shut up Cooper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2019 22:10 by hong kong rover.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:10
Cooper interview appalling. Can it really be true that on Saturday the PFA contacted him to say Tranmere should have had 9 men. Apparently Doidge offence is not even noticed.
I thought tonight's referee was quality throughout .

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:10
KARMA this guys 💙💙💙🎉🎉

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:12
Hilarious interview with Cooper on Sky. Dripping in sour grapes. Reckons the referees association told him on Saturday that they should have had a pen and we should've been down to 9 in the 1st leg!!!! What goes around comes around pal.

MESSAGES->author

13 May, 2019 22:14
Excellent referees in both legs, SHUT UP COOPER.

SeeJayKay
SeeJayKay (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:15
Poetic Justice.
How he has the balls to say anything just speaks volumes about the man.
That was very enjoyable

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:17
Disappointment is understandable but he always manages to sound like a spoils brat

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:29
The man is deranged and has a screw loose and should seek immediate medical assistance if he truly believes his own crap.

He should also be brought to task about his comments on Sky TV, I very much doubt any such thing was said by the PFA. Obviously, Mike Dean cannot comment but, it would be interesting to hear his take on the referee's, who I believe were pretty good in both games and refused to be conned or intimidated by the usual FGR antics.

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:30
Put this in the archive cos I thought Eddie Ilderton was good tonight and I had worries about him before the game

warren r
Wozza (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 22:42
Poor excuse of a man yes we looked back at the game mr Cooper and seen the fouls against you but didn’t see diodges blatant elbow ok mr Cooper we believe you ps stone island ffs

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 00:20
Quote:
Wozza
Poor excuse of a man yes we looked back at the game mr Cooper and seen the fouls against you but didn’t see diodges blatant elbow ok mr Cooper we believe you ps stone island ffs
stone Island isn't that your everyday hooligan attire.(sorry if any of our forum wear it )

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 01:04
Bloody hell Loyden ,you mean to say shell suits are no longer in vogue .I must find a better more modern Outfitters

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 01:18
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Bloody hell Loyden ,you mean to say shell suits are no longer in vogue .I must find a better more modern Outfitters
Somehow fifty I don't picture you in a shell suit...maybe something in tweed

Gunslinger
Gunslinger (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 06:04
Putting aside Cooper's characteristic whingeing and smugness in both post-match interviews, he got his tactics completely wrong last night. Was delighted to see him take off Junior Mondal who was perhaps the only player who threatened to outdo us for pace last night. What a stupid decision by him. And he did little to change the course of the game. More fool him. And the fact that FGR went down to 10 man in both games prevented him from enforcing his usual anti-football tactics. What sweet irony!

Steve Wilson's pen
Steve Wilson's pen (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 08:23
Just finished laughing after listening to Mark "sour grapes" Cooper's post-match interview.
"I think it is really unfair the way a little club has been treated. There was a horrendous tackle on Lee Collins on half-way and the referee conveniently missed that.
"I don't think really they (the football authorities) wanted us to be in the final. I don't think anyone who witnessed the two games could say we got a fair crack."
Outrageous comments that he should be fined and banned for.
And then he slagged off his 2 centre-backs for allowing English football's deadliest marksman to score one goal in 180 minutes.
Congrats to Micky for totally outmanouevring Cooper, who deserves exactly what he got.

gary anderson
gary anderson (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 08:49
He is just spitting his dummy out of the pram. The coments he makes are ridiculous .tje fact is he got it wrong his cheating tactics did not work in the playoffs like they did in the league game .it's a little club with a little manager no one outside that little town even like them .it's about time we did them for once we done a job on them mm is head and shoulders above that idiot and his stupid remarks .so Mr cooper go away and relise your a little club in a little town and just be grateful your in the league cos when your hobby club with its hobby owner gets bored you drop lile a stone

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 09:18
Thanks for the compliment Cybertron , a tweed suit ? Your talking about a man who bought a new pair of shoes ,loose off the shelf got them home and discovered I had 2 left feet .never got over the shock of my teddy boy suit going out of fashion

paulbyron
paulbyron (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 12:57
no consolation but very few fgr fans have much time for cooper never forgave them for kicking harris & Wallace off the pitch just before the end of season and watching coopers son & bennett giving each other high 5,s

Kentexile
Kentexile (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 14:08
Hilarious sour grapes, love it.
We did get the rub of the green on some decisions, but we were completely in control of the game even when FGR had 11 men. After Nors' equaliser, it felt pretty comfortable, not the torture I usually feel when we're on the brink of something. FGR deserved nothing from the game, something that even a fair few of their fans have pointed out on their forum.

But no acknowledgement at all of this from that horrible little man. I've got no sympathy for him at all.

Jack of all Trades

14 May, 2019 14:52
Taxi for Cooper!!!

If Mansfield can terminate Flitcroft's contract surely Cooper may be at risk, well I can live in hope.

Nasty excuse for a human being.

MESSAGES->author

14 May, 2019 14:54
Coopers comments are just outrageous and discreditable..

Jack of all Trades

14 May, 2019 14:56
Considering the fine Neil Warnock got for comments about referee's, surely FA will act?

MESSAGES->author

14 May, 2019 15:02
interesting little fact, both Micky and Cooper started their senior playing careers at Bristol City about the same time as each other, 1988/89..not sure if they were both on the Ashton Gate books at the same time as each other..if they were,i wonder if Micky disliked him back then? lol

gary anderson
gary anderson (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 15:29
Agree he should be fined for insinuating the cards were stacked against him and in someway fixed they did not get to Wembley .what moron to even think that .he is a horrid little man with a horrid nasty cheating team in a nasty little town .they got what they deserved nothing .hope the fa throw tje book at him for saying they were cheated well Mr idiot cooper there is only one cheat in this and it's FGR so stop crying foul we all saw your teams antics and tje way your team cheat so go back to tje vanarama league and take your little club with ypu

Beamish Screamer
Beamish Screamer (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 16:01
Quote:
hong kong rover
interesting little fact, both Micky and Cooper started their senior playing careers at Bristol City about the same time as each other, 1988/89..not sure if they were both on the Ashton Gate books at the same time as each other..if they were,i wonder if Micky disliked him back then? lol

Had a few minutes spare so looked into this. They were both in the 1988/89 squad although Cooper left for Exeter in October of that season without playing for the first team. MM was there between 89-93 making 35 appearances and scoring one goal before leaving for West Brom in 93

MESSAGES->author

14 May, 2019 16:35
Quote:
Beamish Screamer
Quote:
hong kong rover

Had a few minutes spare so looked into this. They were both in the 1988/89 squad although Cooper left for Exeter in October of that season without playing for the first team. MM was there between 89-93 making 35 appearances and scoring one goal before leaving for West Brom in 93

Thks Beamish.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 17:15
There's a Mark Cooper love in on the Forest Green forum at the moment.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover (IP Logged)

14 May, 2019 18:21
Whats not to love hoots? 😂😂😂

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net