Latest news:

We're all going to Wembley, Wirral going to Wembley la la la la
Discussion started by hong kong rover (IP Logged), 13 May, 2019 21:50
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 21:50
Superb Tranmere, well done to micky and the boys and all at TRFC and all the fans, I will be coming back for my 3rd Wembley trip in as many years...WEMBLEY!

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
13 May, 2019 21:52
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

What a time to be a part of this club.

jimrod
jimrod
13 May, 2019 21:53
I can reveal that Mike Dean is the one who normally dresses as Rover!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 21:55
Quote:
jimrod
I can reveal that Mike Dean is the one who normally dresses as Rover!

he was at the game tonight, in with the Rovers fans.

DevonExile
DevonExile
13 May, 2019 21:59
It is not Wembley but the possibility of Div One and the endorsement of a club that has moved forward massively under the stewardship of Palios

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 22:03
Quote:
DevonExile
It is not Wembley but the possibility of Div One and the endorsement of a club that has moved forward massively under the stewardship of Palios

IT IS WEMBLEY AND IT IS LEAGUE ONE

kennyspint
kennyspint
13 May, 2019 22:04
Tequila

DevonExile
DevonExile
13 May, 2019 22:15
Quote:
DevonExile
I know what you mean HKR but for me the venue is a very distance second to getting promotion. A means not an end. Just hope that last year's experience and the confidence from tonight's game gives us a critical edge.
It is a great achievement first season back

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
13 May, 2019 22:27
Newport have been to Wembley a few times, played Spurs last season there in the Cup too, but our experience last year will serve us well. Be nice to play a proper club with decent support as well. Can't wait.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 22:38
Apart from their Wembley visit vs Spurs in FA Cup, I think their last visit there was when they beat Wrexham in the VNL play off final in 2013..Jay Harris was in the Wrexham side that day and current Newport boss Michael Flynn was in the Newport side too..Newport managed by Justin Edinburgh then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2019 22:41 by hong kong rover.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
13 May, 2019 22:47
Cheers HKR. They had an FA Trophy final too. Apparently this'll be their 4th visit in a decade. But yes, the Spurs game is probably the only relevant one for their current squad....and very different to a playoff final.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 22:53
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
Cheers HKR. They had an FA Trophy final too. Apparently this'll be their 4th visit in a decade. But yes, the Spurs game is probably the only relevant one for their current squad....and very different to a playoff final.

hi Aldo, yes you are correct mate, I had forgotten about their FA Trophy appearance there against York City.

MoanerLesser
GotBoredWithTheNegativity
13 May, 2019 23:00
Well HJK, let us know what pub pre game....

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
13 May, 2019 23:03
Quote:
FredUrmson107in333
Well HJK, let us know what pub pre game....

will do, Fred..

jimrod
jimrod
14 May, 2019 00:10
HKR back to Wembley! More comebacks than Frank Sinatra!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
14 May, 2019 00:14
Quote:
jimrod
HKR back to Wembley! More comebacks than Frank Sinatra!

lollers, the wallet will take a bit of a hit and it might be in surgery for a few weeks after, but ah well, what the hell! Can't wait now.

Tranmere pete San Francisco.
Pete SF
14 May, 2019 00:56
Just booked my round trip ticket From San Francisco. Looking forward to another great day in the capital a few beers before the game. Martin will see you in Witherspoon's on Wembley high street. PeteSF.

Loyden1
Loyden1
14 May, 2019 07:36
Quote:
Pete SF
Just booked my round trip ticket From San Francisco. Looking forward to another great day in the capital a few beers before the game. Martin will see you in Witherspoon's on Wembley high street. PeteSF.
hope so pete.just a small matter of leaving the wife on her birthday in Croatia .got a flight to London ok but struggling to get1 back after match

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
14 May, 2019 08:14
Gadzooks, loyden.

You're leaving the missus on her birthday... in Croatia... and you're not sure if you can get back?

I think Connor Jennings path to the final last year was easier

This is how it feels to be Tranmere...

trfc-boi
trfc-boi
14 May, 2019 10:23
Tickets for the playoff final @wembleystadium will go on sale at 1pm today through a ticket provider. There will not be any available from the shop.

Prices range from £26-£60 adults and £13-£30 kids / OAP

Allocated the East End
Sold through seetickets.com/go/tranmererovers

£2.25 postage fee
£6.50 registered post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2019 11:33 by trfc-boi.

jal jal
jal jal
14 May, 2019 11:47
Good luck in the the final,we will be making our way down to the South of France with our touring caravan, but I might be able to see it as we shall be near Limoges, & the Dutch owner of the site normally puts English games on if I ask him.

A tight 2-1 win (I've heard Mike Dean as been nominated as the Ref) [:wor kid:]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2019 11:48 by jal jal.

paulbyron
paulbyron
14 May, 2019 13:00
thanks jal jal have a great holiday

MESSAGES->author
ElvisTRFC
14 May, 2019 13:22
Going to Wembley.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
14 May, 2019 14:23
Got my flight booked and paid for today, Cathay Pacific to Heathrow, fly in on WED 22ND, for 5 nights in the smoke..staying with a mate who lives very near Southgate tube station in Enfield...Can't wait now, like a kid at xmas lol...if anyone knows where the TRFC southern supporters are meeting up on the Friday night before game, can you let me know, many thks..the past 2 years its been at that pub between Euston and Kings Cross, not sure if they will be congregating there again this year or will it be a different venue?

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
14 May, 2019 14:31
I believe we have the east side of stadium this year, so guessing the Green Man pub will be full of Newport..Does anyone know which pub on East side of stadium Rovers fans will be using? The East side is foreign territory for us with us having the west side for the past 2 years..

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
14 May, 2019 14:41
with us having the East side, hoping it isn't too sunny.

gary anderson
gary anderson
14 May, 2019 15:40
Yes pity the greenman pub was great .but sure what ever pub it is on the east side we will fill it and enjoy our self's .when SWA come to town the fun starts tje east's ide pubs will have the pleasure of our company for a change not lile little fgr and Borehamwood hope they stocked up

kennyspint
kennyspint
14 May, 2019 23:31
Quote:
mrGr33n13
Gadzooks, loyden.
You're leaving the missus on her birthday... in Croatia... and you're not sure if you can get back?

I think Connor Jennings path to the final last year was easier

This is how it feels to be Tranmere...
smiling smiley

Wirral gooner
Wirral gooner
15 May, 2019 21:10
Do you have time to come up to Parkgate for a pint at the Red youse?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.