Latest news:

ROTHERHAM UNITED - CONNOR JENNINGS
Discussion started by the baldy one (IP Logged), 13 May, 2019 17:26
the baldy one
the baldy one
13 May, 2019 17:26
just heard a very good rumour that in the summer Rotherham united are going to come in for connor Jennings. as we know connor still has 1 year left on his contract so it is vitally important we get to Wembley and go up. with the lord 90 per cent certain to leave- there is no way we can afford to lose our 2 best players. as we know- james Norwood has 31 goals and connor Jennings has 12 so that is taking 43 goals out of our team which we cannot afford to do. if the worst happens and we do not go up - it looks like connor Jennings has a big decision to make- should he stay loyal to Tranmere rovers or join the other 2 ex Tranmere players at the millers.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
13 May, 2019 17:44
Not yet ANOTHER ''very good rumour''!!

According to the Rotherham site,Cardiff have enquired about Vaulks and Ihiekwe is out of contract.So both of the ex Tranmere players might not be there. So please go away.

Man in the Midlands
Man in the Midlands
13 May, 2019 17:44
Baldy what a pratt you are with your foundless roumours just hours before our biggest game of the season. I heard a rumour you had a brain cell well thats proved wrong. Get back under your stone.

DevonExile
DevonExile
13 May, 2019 18:05
There are times when some posters with good links to the club come up wth inside track information.
In contrast,the majority of rumours have no provenance at all and usually start with phrases like just heard a very good rumour.Which when you look at it is a meaningless phrase. What makes it good. Is it the reliability of the source or simply that it is simple salacous gossip.
The close season spawns a host of daft postings. Perhaps there should be a prize for the most irritating rumour poster. Reckon Baldy is currently in the lead

mill park white
mill park white
13 May, 2019 18:26
We should all remember that Baldy just posts to get attention.
Remember his "SWA boycott all away games" rant?

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
13 May, 2019 18:34
One day he will be right 🤥

Bored rover
Bored rover
13 May, 2019 18:52
Absolutely wouldn’t surprise me if anyone was I for Connor he’s been excellent, and gone under the rada in terms of hype. There was interest in January no doubt. The decision wether he stays or goes is more the clubs than his as he’s still under contract, I guess all our players under contract are available at the right price, just part and parcel of our situation as small fry, we need to accept that and not get aggravated. Should he go I trust Micky to utilise the budget it frees wisely. And don’t see how a rumour over transfers malicious or not on here affects anything within the club, do people really think that the opinion of us wallies on the forum affects the real world.

We should be proud of our club when teams show interest in our players, it shows progress.

paulbyron
paulbyron
13 May, 2019 19:34
I,m surprised some get so worked up on here whenever baldy posts he must have a right giggle when he reads the responses

trfc-boi
trfc-boi
13 May, 2019 20:29
Bullshit

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
13 May, 2019 20:35
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
One day he will be right 🤥

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Baldy is certainly broken

Chris28SWA
Chris28SWA
14 May, 2019 11:57
I like to hear rumours, transfer rumours were the original reason I found this site. No harm in sharing them either, some of you need to grow up you sound like bullies. You can see who writes the post, if you don’t like his rumours, don’t click on the link, and keep your negative comments to yourselves. Grown men 😂

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
14 May, 2019 13:20
Quote:
Chris28SWA
I like to hear rumours, transfer rumours were the original reason I found this site. No harm in sharing them either, some of you need to grow up you sound like bullies. You can see who writes the post, if you don’t like his rumours, don’t click on the link, and keep your negative comments to yourselves. Grown men 😂

''Bullying'' Baldy?smiling smiley

Are you getting offended on his/her behalf.You sound like it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.