football
Latest News:

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

salford city v afc fylde what a joke
11 May, 2019 17:35
the official attendance today was 8000 yes only 8000. Salford city had approx. 3000 and afc fylde 1000 the rest was made up of neutrals etc. its about time Wembley was scrapped for this final but it will not be because the cost of building it went way over budget that the football association need to get money back from some were. even some people who went to Wembley today said 8000 was very generous as there looked less inside Wembley. what a joke.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

Re: salford city v afc fylde what a joke
11 May, 2019 18:08
It is the problem with manufactured vanity teams for they put little back into the game. The away following ends up being poor and the home gates,modest as they are are likely to fall away if they have a hard season

rak
rak (IP Logged)

11 May, 2019 18:56
It's a shame Wrexham didn't get there

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

11 May, 2019 21:46
Quote:
rak
It's a shame Wrexham didn't get there
+1

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

11 May, 2019 22:07
Just watched Sunderland Portsmouth there was loads of empty seats at the stadium of light I thought it would be a full house

Reremnart
Reremnart (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 13:34
I was really surprised when I saw what the crowd was at Sunderland. They have had crowds of 35 thousand plus this season yet only 26 k for a play off match

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2019 06:48 by Reremnart.

Kentexile
Kentexile (IP Logged)

13 May, 2019 15:36
Quote:
Reremnart
I was really surprised when I saw what the crowd was at Sunderland. They have had crowds of 35 thousand plus this season yet only 26 k for a play of matech.

Sunderland's lowest home attendance of the league season! What's all that about? Some kind of buoycott?
Maybe season ticket holders revolted, because they couldn't secure their usual seats?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net