Latest news:

Coopers post match interviews
Discussion started by hong kong rover (IP Logged), 11 May, 2019 08:02
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
11 May, 2019 08:02
His first interview was inside the tunnel immediately after game..he was fuming that they should have had a pen when Doidge went down early in 2nd half but for him to say Manny should have been sent off for it was a joke..talking out of your anus, Cooper..he had calmed down a tad in his 2nd post match interview a little later in the evening when he was interviewed outside on the touchline.. I loved mickys post match interview.

aktrfc
aktrfc
11 May, 2019 09:30
Just seen the post match interview, Micky looked like he was fuming and just waiting to rip into someone. Wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of him.

Attack Goal
Attack Goal
11 May, 2019 11:55
You sense it is really personal between Micky and Cooper.The whole body language suggests Micky dislikes Cooper and Fgr immensely which hopefully stirs our players up again on Monday . As long as that feeling is controlled we will be ok so don’t need a rash challenge from Jay early on to give the new ref an excuse to even things up.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
11 May, 2019 13:28
Quote:
Attack Goal
You sense it is really personal between Micky and Cooper.The whole body language suggests Micky dislikes Cooper and Fgr immensely which hopefully stirs our players up again on Monday . As long as that feeling is controlled we will be ok so don’t need a rash challenge from Jay early on to give the new ref an excuse to even things up.

Yes I agree, get the feeling micky dont like cooper

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
11 May, 2019 13:29
Quote:
hong kong rover
His first interview was inside the tunnel immediately after game..he was fuming that they should have had a pen when Doidge went down early in 2nd half but for him to say Manny should have been sent off for it was a joke..talking out of your anus, Cooper..he had calmed down a tad in his 2nd post match interview a little later in the evening when he was interviewed outside on the touchline.. I loved mickys post match interview.

He was actually shown the Doidge non penalty by Sky on the pitch side monitor and immediately stopped ranting as soon as he saw it.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
11 May, 2019 13:29
Who doesn't? Lol

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
11 May, 2019 13:30
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Attack Goal

I think it is probably fair to say that he's not the only one.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
11 May, 2019 13:31
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover

He was actually shown the Doidge non penalty by Sky on the pitch side monitor and immediately stopped ranting as soon as he saw it.

Ok ta hoots...his comment in his first interview in tunnel about him thinking Manny should have been sent off was nothing but laughable

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
11 May, 2019 13:33
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Attack Goal

I think it is probably fair to say that he's not the only one.

Agree 100%

gary anderson
gary anderson
12 May, 2019 07:54
Not a lot of people outside that vegan shithole do like fgr and cooper .the way they resort to the tactics they do to get a result is embarrassing. And when you listen to cooper well god spoilt a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in his mouth .don't like the club and there fans are a strange bunch they seem to think they are a bit better than a average football fan .as said odd little club with odd fans .let's just go there do a job on them and get up or its another revolting little club ie salford at prenton park next season with the class of 92 @#$%&

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
12 May, 2019 08:46
Worst scenario Mansfield win the playoffs and we have the pleasure of FGR and Salford next season ,oh joy

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
12 May, 2019 10:53
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Worst scenario Mansfield win the playoffs and we have the pleasure of FGR and Salford next season ,oh joy

Hi fifty, would much rather that than Boreham Wood, Dover and Barrow in the VNL.

rossb07
rossb07
12 May, 2019 11:21
Quote:
gary anderson
Not a lot of people outside that vegan shithole do like fgr and cooper .the way they resort to the tactics they do to get a result is embarrassing. And when you listen to cooper well god spoilt a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in his mouth .don't like the club and there fans are a strange bunch they seem to think they are a bit better than a average football fan .as said odd little club with odd fans .let's just go there do a job on them and get up or its another revolting little club ie salford at prenton park next season with the class of 92 @#$%&

Are you jealous of them or something?

The fans I’ve met if there’s have always been decent people who *cue shock horror* aren’t vegan. And don’t think they’re better but more enjoying the time they’re currently having as it may never happen again to them.

The owner is a bit weird and their manager likes the dark arts in the bigger games, but it works for them.

jal jal
jal jal
12 May, 2019 12:18
Go all out for a 2nd goal right from the start which hopefully will knock the enthusiasm out of them

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
12 May, 2019 12:28
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover

Hi fifty, would much rather that than Boreham Wood, Dover and Barrow in the VNL.

2nd that emotion.

kennyspint
kennyspint
12 May, 2019 22:23
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Never want to go back to Welling

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.