football
Latest News:

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

Norwood & McCullough
05 December, 2018 22:55
In the link below it looks like Bristol Rovers have their eye on signing both the above in January.
Work your way down to Norwood & then McCullough just below that in the link

[www.bristolpost.co.uk]

Uptonrover
Uptonrover (IP Logged)

Re: Norwood & McCullough
06 December, 2018 00:25
Nah, just newspaper speculation

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

06 December, 2018 18:41
Doncaster have said McCullough has extended his loan with us until the end of the season. Excellent news, especially as that presumably means he can play in the Cup.

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

06 December, 2018 18:53
That's good news then

Brenk
Brenk (IP Logged)

06 December, 2018 20:12
Brilliant news about McCullogh. He’s obviously missed when he’s not in the side and could make all the difference at Southport.

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

07 December, 2018 09:08
OK - now look the other direction, WHO are Rovers eyeing up right NOW ??, Yes it's all speculation from the Mad Media as to who MIGHT depart, turn it around - and have a thought towards what is NOT being revealed / leaked from MM's desk top notes. Rovers fans should concentrate on which players will be attracted to play at PP (could be 'a few' very decent players from lower leagues (& other league clubs), heading our way in January, perhaps lots of Ho Ho Ho for us in the New Year eh.....

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

09 December, 2018 16:42
Some guy posted a pic with norwood on fb.reckons he asked bout his future and he said signing a 3 year contract with us nxt week

MESSAGES->author
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

09 December, 2018 18:32
Quote:
Loyden1
Some guy posted a pic with norwood on fb.reckons he asked bout his future and he said signing a 3 year contract with us nxt week

i'd take that and a box of Quality Street as my Christmas pressie and be very happy! smiling smiley

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

09 December, 2018 20:01
Quote:
Loyden1

So when we're chasing promotion to the Premier League in two years time we'll be relying on a 31 year old lower league striker??? Palios out!!
(Sm159)

Kentexile
Kentexile (IP Logged)

09 December, 2018 23:10
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
Quote:
Loyden1

So when we're chasing promotion to the Premier League in two years time we'll be relying on a 31 year old lower league striker??? Palios out!!
(Sm159)

Like it!!!
As I've said in the past, I'd rather see us investing to keep Norwood rather than splashing the cash to bring in the likes of a Rowe or a Bonne, if it comes down to a choice like that.

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 08:23
Nors has just bought a new range rover from a local garage, allegedly with his signing on bonus. Doesn't say for which club like, but keep the faith.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 09:12
Quote:
Yiggsy
Quote:
Loyden1

i'd take that and a box of Quality Street as my Christmas pressie and be very happy! smiling smiley

Lol nice one +1..prefer the Cadburys Roses choccies though..

Uptonrover
Uptonrover (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 09:22
I heard the range rover story too. I did think wonder where he is going but doubt a club would give money upfront incase he gets injured in the meantime. Lets hope its us!

MESSAGES->author

10 December, 2018 09:27
On the subject of xmas..did anyone ever get one of Peter Johnsons 'Christmas Park Hampers' back in the 90s? I never did but I luv a good xmas hamper.

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 10:10
Ha rumours, what would we do on wet winter days without rumours to read.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 10:54
I saw norwood in a supermarket by the dealership. I told him how pleased I was that he was signing a new contract, but I didn’t want to bother him whilst he was shopping. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “ you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 12:42
How many current and ex players/ owners have you used that for now? xD

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 13:08
I like to get out and about mate

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 14:28
Someone should be monitoring the amount of sweets they’re all eating tbf. Can’t have a squad with type 2 diabetes in the league!

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 15:04
That happened to me with Flying Lotus, really bad manners.

Uptonrover
Uptonrover (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 15:43
Me too with Ryan Gosling! What are the chances?

MESSAGES->author
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 20:21
I saw Nors at Asda in Bromborough and he had a trolley load of frozen food... he's going nowhere! winking smiley

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 20:44
Norwood & McCullough

Sounds like either a crappy 70’s duo or 70’s Detectve series

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

10 December, 2018 23:35
Quote:
Yiggsy
I saw Nors at Asda in Bromborough and he had a trolley load of frozen food... he's going nowhere! winking smiley

You clearly didn't spot his Son Of Hibachi portable barbecue in the boot then did you. The one he's going to be using to cook all his meals from frozen, whilst he dosses in the back of his car miles from the Wirral, until he can find digs near his new club.

Which incidentally is Ipswich, on 2 year deal allegedly for £600,000, with a 25% sell-on clause.

Nice negotiating Mr Palios.

Sorry folks, just yanking your chain, but hey I know how some of you like a rumour or two to stave off the hunger between meals (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

11 December, 2018 09:57
It's going to really upset Cook in January when he comes back and realises Norwood is gone.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

11 December, 2018 10:06
Rumours? I thought it was Stoke not Ipswich!!!!!

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

11 December, 2018 23:46
Nah, Stoke only offered £575,000 and Palios needed the extra £25,000 to do a loan deal to get Cook back, so he took the higher Ipswich one (Sm7).

Stoke supposedly didn't want to go any higher or they would jeopardise their ability to being Shaqiri back on loan, although Klopp has told them to jog on about that and Shaqiri has appreently shown no interest in a return.

Ohh promoting rumours is quite stimluating, I can see why some people like doing it (Sm6).

MESSAGES->author

12 December, 2018 08:10
Quote:
Higgosboots
Norwood & McCullough

Or a Northern Irish firm of solicitors...

Pilling & Gumbs - dental practitioners
Smith & Mullin - firearms manufacturer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2018 08:14 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

12 December, 2018 21:27
Buxton and Sutton, the two most sought for places on Google maps.

One being somewhere to visit on a day out, the other being a southern place near to a landfill, where people on a reality TV show resided for a while.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

12 December, 2018 22:58
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Higgosboots
Norwood & McCullough

Or a Northern Irish firm of solicitors...

Pilling & Gumbs - dental practitioners
Smith & Mullin - firearms manufacturer

Tollit & Harvey Ltd

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

12 December, 2018 23:47
Gilmour and mccullough loans ltd

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net