football
Latest News:

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Alisson about Achterberg
15 November, 2018 16:16
“John has proved to be not just a great goalkeeping coach but a great guy, a great person. Since I arrived I’ve noticed he’s loved by all here.

“He leaves me very calm and relaxed on a day-to-day basis and we learn from each other’s work. I’ve pointed out some areas that contribute to his work and likewise he has helped me with things I can improve in on the pitch.

“I believe the relationship between a goalkeeper and the goalkeeping coach needs to be an exchange, with a great deal of trust, and we have been developing this as a team, training together, and I’m getting on great with the other ‘keepers.

“Kamil and Caoimhin are players with great potential. I learn from them on the pitch as well.

“And of course there’s Simon, who has been at Liverpool a long time and a long time in the Premier League. He has been helping me a great deal in the day-to-day training and in games.

“They have all shown themselves to be great guys, great people.”

Well said.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: Alisson about Achterberg
15 November, 2018 18:06
He's always been a great guy.comes to rovers when he can.he loved the crown and cushion postmatch days.always had time for fans

paulbyron
paulbyron (IP Logged)

15 November, 2018 21:38
to be fair I believe Klopp thinks the world of him

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

15 November, 2018 21:48
I spoke to him when Klopp arrived at the red crap. He turned his phone off for a couple of weeks to negate the “Juergen here, your no longer required”. Great story!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net