football
Latest News:

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

richard scudamore
14 November, 2018 08:57
I see Scudamore chief executive of the Premier League is stepping down. We all ought to feel very sorry for him! He goes on a mere pittance of a salary of £2 million. In addition each Premier League club is being asked to contribute £250,000 so he can be given a paltry leaving present of £5 million.
My heart bleeds for him. How is he going to be able to survive? Perhaps poverty stricken clubs in the lower divisions ought to chip in the odd hundred thousand. After all the Premier League and its chief executive have always had the interests of clubs outside the top league at heart!

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: richard scudamore
14 November, 2018 09:08
I wouldn't give him our checkertrade money from city game.that was one of his bright ideas messing with the format

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 09:11
i nearly fell off my seat yesterday when I read this story yesterday. who the hell does Scudamore think he is. i just wonder what would happen to any premier league club who would not hand over the 250,000. i bet he would either fine them or dock points. i now despair about the premier league. its now just money money money. the same as harry redknapp - being paid thousands to go in the jungle. lets hope he stays there. going back to Scudamore - in the next 48 hours i am going to phone the football association and put a complaint in that i disagree with scuudy getting this money and see what they say.

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 10:10
I think it's right that a woman should take over, at least it'll keep the wage bill down.

paulbyron
paulbyron (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 11:17
sick to death with anything to do with the premier league noticed on sky sports referee chief dermot Gallagher talks about referee decisions ONLY from the premier league as if no other football exists

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 11:22
Quote:
Hardly Irons
I think it's right that a woman should take over, at least it'll keep the wage bill down.
and cut out the tea lady. . . .girls I'm only joking I think it's good a woman in a top position

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 12:19
Hi Loyden

What if they are in the same mold as Maggie & Teresa, just saying like. (Sm141)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/11/2018 12:21 by jal jal.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 13:38
Quote:
jal jal
Hi Loyden
What if they are in the same mold as Maggie & Teresa, just saying like. (Sm141)
I would hope more like our nicola

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 16:02
I forgot about Nicola, I could have had a hatrick there [:wor kid:]

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 16:41
Bollox to the premier league and their madness..Won't be long till some of the top premier league matches will be played on foreign soil, similar to that of the NFL American gridiron sides that have been staging some of their games at Wembley Stadium..Might not be too long till we see..

Liverpool v Man City in Singapore
Chelsea v Man Utd in Shanghai
Tottenham v Chelsea in New York
Arsenal v Man City in Chicago

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 18:08
Think the title wants amending Richard is the jockey it's Peter that the tin been shaking about for don't want the five million going to the wrong one.😀

Think I've been mixing my Scudamore's up it is Richard not Peter original poster is correct, I'll get me coat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/11/2018 18:57 by BELMONT.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 18:20
Quote:
BELMONT
Think the title wants amending Richard is the jockey it's Peter that the tin been shaking about for don't want the five million going to the wrong one.😀
peter Scudamore was a brilliant fearless 8time champion jockey who earned his money. Richard (no relation)got rich working for yellow pages big pay off there I believe

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 18:24
Quote:
hong kong rover
Bollox to the premier league and their madness..Won't be long till some of the top premier league matches will be played on foreign soil, similar to that of the NFL American gridiron sides that have been staging some of their games at Wembley Stadium..Might not be too long till we see..

Liverpool v Man City in Singapore
Chelsea v Man Utd in Shanghai
Tottenham v Chelsea in New York
Arsenal v Man City in Chicago

If they follow the NFL model it's more likely to be Burnley v Cardiff & Watford v Bournemouth to be fair.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net