football
Latest News:

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Harry Kewell at Notts County
13 November, 2018 13:30
The world has gone mad! I see that after headhunting Harry Kewell from Crawley less than 3 months ago they have now sacked him!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Harry Kewell at Notts County
13 November, 2018 13:34
Its gone beserk the beautiful game..

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

13 November, 2018 13:57
can someone please tell me - what is the point in making harry kewell manager then sacking him after only 2 months. the world has gone mad. anyway I always thought he was to bigheaded especially when he played for leeds and Liverpool. maybe he could start a new job and join his wife as an actor in Emmerdale farm.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

13 November, 2018 14:06
Quote:
the baldy one
can someone please tell me - what is the point in making harry kewell manager then sacking him after only 2 months. the world has gone mad. anyway I always thought he was to bigheaded especially when he played for leeds and Liverpool. maybe he could start a new job and join his wife as an actor in Emmerdale farm.
baldy I'm not saying I watch it but she died outside the woolpack hit by a chimney pot. (Not sure if the chimney sweep got the sack )

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

13 November, 2018 14:15
loyden 1 - yes I completely agree. I have never really watched Emmerdale farm myself, I just heard that because she was a so called footi wag, she had a job in Emmerdale farm. at this moment in time, my best programmes on tv are the apprentice and all footi highlights programmes etc.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

13 November, 2018 16:51
get with the times lads, it just called Emmerdale, no farm. not that i watch it though

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

13 November, 2018 18:38
Was the idea of appointing Harry Kewell just to bring in a "big" name to be manager regardless of his credentials.

John Barnes coming here springs to mind!!

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

14 November, 2018 14:37
Yes your right Loyden .Mrs Kewel did get dobbed in at the inn when the chimney pot fell hitting her ,the chimney sweep went bust as it was supposed to be lucky to be married with one in attendance,though this unfortunate incident was not wedding related he could not advertise as being lucky, she was killed because as there was other people standing near her .she thought ,what would Harry do ,so she headed it into the car park ,thus sustaining serious head injuries ,very sad episode Sorry lads I missed my tablets again

MESSAGES->author

23 November, 2018 13:55
Not been confirmed yet, but BBC Radio Nottingham have reported that Neil Ardley is set to become the new manager at Notts County.

MESSAGES->author

23 November, 2018 14:27
Macclesfield are in talks with Sol Campbell about the vacant managers position. That could be an interesting appointment if it does happen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net