football
Latest News:

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

Injuries & Mysteries ???
28 October, 2018 14:59
Anyone heard anything about the injury list? - Zoom, Ridehalgh, Stockton? etc, and/or 'missing players' that we signed on and have not seen a hair of yet - a bit of a mystery as to why they were even signed on, perhaps ??....

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

Re: Injuries & Mysteries ???
28 October, 2018 16:11
Those 3 are injured the others haven’t played

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

Re: Injuries & Mysteries ???
28 October, 2018 16:27
Rides and Zoom are back in full training tomorrow. Believe Stockton is still a couple of weeks off but his op was a success and he’s walking about.

Only one I’m not too sure about is Gumbs, his injury carried over into this season and he should be doing some light training around about now as I’ve seen him going the games with the other players. Might be harsh for me to say but I honestly think even when he’s fit that he won’t be getting a game, he’d be 6th choice in my estimations as Long seems to impress for the development squad and is a big lad (less muscular than manny of course though).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net