football
Latest News:
 

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Man City U21s
28 October, 2018 14:34
Is anybody going to be bothered going? lol.. if I was back home, I don't think I would make the effort.

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
28 October, 2018 14:56
the only possible + we could get from this Tuesdays game is that we might get a good young man city loan signing out of it in January.

 
mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
28 October, 2018 17:36
not a chance.

gate will be tiny i reckon.

 
davep63
davep63 (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
28 October, 2018 17:50
Missed about 3 games in the last 20 or so yrs but I think I might be washing my hair for this one (not that I've got much left)and for those who are gonna rabbit on about the club needs the money take a step bk and think about what this farce of a cup means or could mean to lower league clubs SWA

 
Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
28 October, 2018 19:20
Quote:
hong kong rover
Is anybody going to be bothered going? lol.. if I was back home, I don't think I would make the effort.

I think I might go ...................................................to Stockport v Chorley.

 
paulbyron
paulbyron (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
28 October, 2018 20:35
I,ll show as much interest in this as the team did when they played shrewsbury

 
aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
29 October, 2018 06:34
There may be a few city fans who ant to see their young players, but for me it’s too much of a rush after work for a 1900 ko, school night so no beers and it’s going to be cold. Don’t think I’ll be going somehow.

 
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
29 October, 2018 07:15
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover
Is anybody going to be bothered going? lol.. if I was back home, I don't think I would make the effort.

I think I might go ...................................................to Stockport v Chorley.

Lol nice one Hoots..Chorley going well. Thought their forthcoming FA Cup 1st round tie might have been televised.

 
Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Man City U21s
29 October, 2018 09:21
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover
Is anybody going to be bothered going? lol.. if I was back home, I don't think I would make the effort.

I think I might go ...................................................to Stockport v Chorley.

Lol nice one Hoots..Chorley going well. Thought their forthcoming FA Cup 1st round tie might have been televised.

I enjoyed watching our pre-season friendly there and chatting to Louis Almond's dad who was sat next to me. They lost on Saturday at Bradford PA so it will be interesting to see if they can bounce back tomorrow.


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?