football
Latest News:

coltranmere123
coltranmere123 (IP Logged)

On today's performance
27 October, 2018 20:50
I think every single player worked there socks off today . Given Crawley where poor . This has got to be the starting line up next match . Also I think Mullin played exceptional . Considering he's been a bit part player

davep63
davep63 (IP Logged)

Re: On today's performance
27 October, 2018 21:25
Quote:
coltranmere123
I think every single player worked there socks off today . Given Crawley where poor . This has got to be the starting line up next match . Also I think Mullin played exceptional . Considering he's been a bit part player
Agree SWA

MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

27 October, 2018 22:15
It's great when even players that are not in the best form give 100%. It's all about opinions but i personally wouldn't put Mullins performance in the exceptional bracket.

jim rockford
jim rockford (IP Logged)

27 October, 2018 22:25
I thought until we scored Crawley looked very lively up front and caused our defence problems not helped by Manny doing his drag backs when he was the last man and losing possession but Crawleys defence was poor and helped by a dodgy penalty we cantered it which at half time even though we had a 2-0 advantage i felt it was going to go to the wire.A pleasant experience to have a stress free final phase for a change.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

27 October, 2018 23:10
As with all games we win its 3 points, same as games we lose, 3 points. Its a mistake to get too high on the back of a good performance or too low after a poor one like FGR. Its always the next game that is important, what is past is gone....I look at the points so far and think 23 more and we are good to go for next season.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

28 October, 2018 07:25
Quote:
jim rockford
I thought until we scored Crawley looked very lively up front and caused our defence problems not helped by Manny doing his drag backs when he was the last man and losing possession but Crawleys defence was poor and helped by a dodgy penalty we cantered it which at half time even though we had a 2-0 advantage i felt it was going to go to the wire.A pleasant experience to have a stress free final phase for a change.

From where i was sat in the town paddock it was a nailed on peno mate the keeper made contact with nors trailing leg, he went down easily, but thats the fashion there days

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

28 October, 2018 08:23
Quote:
the kav
Quote:
jim rockford

From where i was sat in the town paddock it was a nailed on peno mate the keeper made contact with nors trailing leg, he went down easily, but thats the fashion there days

Agree Kav, that's the view I had from the Town Paddock. The lack of complaint from the keeper and his resigned body language, tells a story and suggests that he'd made contact. Just as it's the fashion for players to go down easily, it's also the fashion for players to complain vehemently about almost every decision. Even if he'd made no contact at all, complained until the cows come home, I'd be taking that all day long after Tuusday's non-decision.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net