Cole
Mullin
Norwood
Smith
Gilmour

You must be logged in to vote.

38 Votes

Show results

Tranmere 5 vs 1 Crawley......what a way to bounce back from tuesdays defeat to forest green

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/10/2018 23:09 by Shaumbra.

MESSAGES->author
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

Re: Poll: Man of The Match...Tranmere vs Crawley
27 October, 2018 18:10
Davies
Buxton
McNulty
Monthe
Caprice
Jennings
McCullough
Banks
Cole
Mullin
and Norwood for me.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

27 October, 2018 19:28
How on earth did McNulty win man of the match in the lounges! Much as he is influential and a great leader the choice surely rested between Banks Cole and Caprice!

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

27 October, 2018 20:02
Quote:
martyd12
How on earth did McNulty win man of the match in the lounges! Much as he is influential and a great leader the choice surely rested between Banks Cole and Caprice!
Totally Agree

Temple Road
Temple Road (IP Logged)

27 October, 2018 20:02
Jake Caprice is my man of the match with so many others who played excellent today.

Keep the Faith

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

27 October, 2018 20:41
Quote:
martyd12
From the commentary it became clear, the match sponsor was a stag party, and they named the MOM, apparently they decided some time around 14:45.

Older blue
Older blue (IP Logged)

28 October, 2018 16:37
The sponsors choose MOM so they choose their m an of course.

paulbyron
paulbyron (IP Logged)

28 October, 2018 20:41
one of the match ball sponsors came onto the pitch in a fetching blazer & shorts surprised rover the dog missed out

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

28 October, 2018 20:47
Quote:
paulbyron
one of the match ball sponsors came onto the pitch in a fetching blazer & shorts surprised rover the dog missed out

Yes-he looked and acted like a right pillock.

jimrod
jimrod (IP Logged)

28 October, 2018 22:27
I thought Larnell Cole had one of his best games for us. He put Norwood through on goal on a couple of occasions and linked up well through the midfield. He should surely start more games rather than being brought on as a late sub.

Gunslinger
Gunslinger (IP Logged)

29 October, 2018 05:12
MOM Larnell Cole just edged it for me over Jennings. Nice to see Larnell in the middle of the park where he can do most damage and Connor (almost) back to his best. Not forgetting some fabulous goals including Mullin's which would also be worthy of an MOM...

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

29 October, 2018 10:58
Not knocking those who were named MOM(by sponsors) on Saturday but for me it was Larnell Cole that should have got it.

einstein
einstein (IP Logged)

29 October, 2018 18:46

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/10/2018 18:47 by einstein.

einstein
einstein (IP Logged)

29 October, 2018 18:51
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
paulbyron

Yes-he looked and acted like a right pillock.

I understand that the stag Sam had been brought to the game by his support workers and family, wore his lucky shorts (despite the cold) and had spent a lot of time making and decorating his jacket

Prentonsince74
Prentonsince74 (IP Logged)

30 October, 2018 11:08
I thought it was embarrassing. Don’t know why we let them make a complete mockery of real fans. Hope they at least enjoyed their prawn sandwiches

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net