football
Latest News:

Kentexile
Kentexile (IP Logged)

Unpublished attendances
12 October, 2018 21:01
Great support tonight, 6800 despite only 280 Macc fans (just down the road.. what's wrong with them?).
Anyone know why we never published the attendance against Lincoln?
Swindon away was another one of those. There was a good Tranmere crowd (I was one of them!) and I always like to see the stats..

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

Re: Unpublished attendances
13 October, 2018 11:07
I was wondering the same myself, why the attendances for those 2 fixtures haven't been published. Perhaps the games never took place!!!

On one of the Lincoln forums they have competition (no prizes) to guess the attendance, home and away of their next match. They're still waiting for the attendance for their match against us to be published ... they may have a long wait.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

13 October, 2018 12:04
The Lincoln attendance was shown in last night's programme. Don't have it with me right now but it was around 5400.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

13 October, 2018 12:18
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
The Lincoln attendance was shown in last night's programme. Don't have it with me right now but it was around 5400.

I saw it posted by someone at the club a day after the game also on Twitter. You're right that it was around 54-5500 with just under 500 away fans.

MESSAGES->author
Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)

13 October, 2018 12:50
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy

Cheers!!

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

13 October, 2018 15:13
I remember in the late 80s when we got really good attendances ,Friday night packed in about 8000 and the gate was announced as 5000 and everyone laughed .that happened quite often

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net