football
Latest News:

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

tranmere rovers v macclesfield town - the revenge x 4
09 October, 2018 10:11
this Fridays home match v Macclesfield town could have the makings of a real cracking north west derby. and as I see it- we owe Macclesfield town revenge x 4 for certain things that have happened in the past 2 years. revenge x 1 is for knocking us out of the fa trophy semi finals 2 seasons ago when we were all set to go to Wembley. revenge x 2 is because at their place last season they equalised in injury time to make it 2-2 and stopped us from winning the game. revenge x 3 is because at prenton park last season we fell apart and they won 1-4. revenge x 4 is because they beat us to finish as champions and we finished as runners up last season. so if there is one team we need to put in their place it is Macclesfield town. seeing that they sacked their manager yesterday and are bottom of the league with no wins yet we will never have a better chance to send them back from were they came.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

Re: tranmere rovers v macclesfield town - the revenge x 4
09 October, 2018 11:25
Quote:
the baldy one
this Fridays home match v Macclesfield town could have the makings of a real cracking north west derby. and as I see it- we owe Macclesfield town revenge x 4 for certain things that have happened in the past 2 years. revenge x 1 is for knocking us out of the fa trophy semi finals 2 seasons ago when we were all set to go to Wembley. revenge x 2 is because at their place last season they equalised in injury time to make it 2-2 and stopped us from winning the game. revenge x 3 is because at prenton park last season we fell apart and they won 1-4. revenge x 4 is because they beat us to finish as champions and we finished as runners up last season. so if there is one team we need to put in their place it is Macclesfield town. seeing that they sacked their manager yesterday and are bottom of the league with no wins yet we will never have a better chance to send them back from were they came.
Bottom of the league with no wins.....traditionally we usually help out clubs in such dire situations with an easy win to help them on their way.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 12:25
good Samaritans, thats what were are

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 12:31
Yes ,the road to Damascus is the M53 .

09 October, 2018 14:23
Baldy, it's their sacking of the manager that could do for us. Though I hope you're right. Another 3 points on the bounce would be fantastic

roversoffspring
roversoffspring (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 15:41
that said notts county didn't bounce straight away after sacking their manager or even with a new manager and Kewell was embarrassed on his 1st game! I'd take some of that this week hopefully the low confidence will drain through their side. I think an early goal will be crucial to make their heads drop then get at them 2nd half facing a full kop on a Friday night under the lights! 3-0! c'mon boys

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net