football
Latest News:

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Shrewsbury
08 October, 2018 14:19
MM already said big changes so who knows or cares what will happen so will go with 1-1 and we lose on penalties we are flying at the moment don’t need any injuries fron a competition no one cares about ,save your money and energy for Friday lt must have cost a lot if you attended the thee games last week .so Shrewsbury on penalties

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: Shrewsbury
08 October, 2018 16:26
10 grand if we win 50 think we need as much as we can get

Fiftyyearsarover

08 October, 2018 16:40
Sorry Loyden I forgot about the money from each round ,Shrewsbury hinting about changes to their side as well

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 17:45
I wonder if Ollie Norburn will feature for the Shrews tmrw?

Fiftyyearsarover

08 October, 2018 21:48
Where have you been HKR ,thought the typhoon had got you 🌬

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 23:20
The Imps made a lot of money out of the Checkatrade last season, but this season D Cowley says it's not a priority, But the money for this is better than the money for the League Cup or whatever it's new name is now.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 07:43
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Where have you been HKR ,thought the typhoon had got you 🌬

Hi Fifty, all ok here thks. Just been extra busy with work the last few weeks and took a time-out from the forum.

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 15:30
i really do not know what to think about tonights match v shrewsbury town. if I am being honest it reminds me of the fa trophy we were in for 3 years. basically a cup competition that hangs round like a bad smell and gets in the way of the important games which is league 2. if I was micky mellon, I would play the reserves tonight and get the big guns ready for Friday v Macclesfield town.

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 18:29
Surprised by how strong a side we have put out!
Wharton
Caprice
Elis
Sutton
Buxton
Tollitt
Williams (first game!!
DMH
Harris
Cole
Akammadu

Pleased to see youth keeper Passant on bench Monthe Smith Jennings Norwood Gilmour Mullin also.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 18:33 by ADD.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 19:27
Interesting selection there.

Buxton at LB?

With 2 wingers in DMH and Tollitt, Cole gets a chance inside. Harris as the destroyer and Williams as the wild card.

Great to see Richie back in action. Let's see what Franklin brings as a starter and a superb bench.

Is this on the wireless? Looking forward to listening in.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 19:30
Oh we've kicked off at 7 and getting beat 3 after 27 minutes! sad smiley

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 19:30
3 down in 25min

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 19:31
Getting spanked 3-0 already

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 19:34
[www.tranmererovers.co.uk]

for the masochists amongst us!

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 20:44
6-0 defeat....what’s the point in playing in this tournament

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 20:48
Quote:
trfc-boi

None whatsoever. Not bothered in the slightest at our reserves and players returning from injury getting beat.

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 20:48
Quote:
trfc-boi
None whatsoever .

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 20:55
The club would most probably be fined if refused to play, a run out for players to get fitness is best & push for first team, score doesn’t bother me, doesn’t mean anything, bring on Friday !

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 21:15
Good to see Richie Ben Jay etc getting a game

dnors
dnors (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 21:15
Good integrity shown from the lads tonight in boycotting the competition/ playing football in any way shape or form... in all seriousness though we are crying out for a back up keeper, or definitely will be if Scotty gets injured. Either way well done those who made the journey knowing they'd be watching the reserves more than likely lose to Shrewsbury and onto Macc in the league on Friday hope this hasn't knocked our confidence.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 22:17
let's pretend this never happened. like the midget incident on my mates stag do, this one should never again be spoke of in polite company

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

10 October, 2018 06:43
I'm just really worried for akammadu when his mum asks how his first full day at work was.

Fiftyyearsarover

10 October, 2018 08:05
Nice one mrg and hardly .she probably had his favourite supper ready for him when he got home 👍

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

10 October, 2018 11:51
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Nice one mrg and hardly .she probably had his favourite supper ready for him when he got home 👍
and said mama nobody pasta for me

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

10 October, 2018 12:26
Rumors going around that Williams has been on the phone to the crime riddled favelas in Brazil saying he'd rather be only allowed out two hours a day than to have to through last night's experience again.

prentonpete1
prentonpete1 (IP Logged)

10 October, 2018 12:54
What an embarrassing score 10 goals conceded in both cup games how many watched that load of rubbish they should ask for there money back,
shocking.

Fiftyyearsarover

10 October, 2018 13:31
Only about 1200 at the match 111 SWA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net