football
Latest News:

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

Franklyn Akammandu - Debut
06 October, 2018 19:52
Looked very fast and energetic when he came on BUT
Did anyone else notice that as soon as the game finished he headed for the tunnel. MM grabbed him and pointed him to go with the rest of the team toward the SWA but after 5 seconds or so he ignored that and strode to the tunnel.
Not sure if there is some disagreement between him and MM but whatever it is it is not acceptable in my book that he ignores the manager like that.
MM should read him the riot act and if he does not improve his attitude he should be sent straight back to Italy. We have a great squad atmosphere at present as shown today so we don't need any tension in the squad...

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Franklyn Akammandu - Debut
06 October, 2018 19:55
Probs best not to read into what we don’t know about. He looked like he had something to offer though. Will be interesting to see more of him.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 20:19
I must admit I didn't see what he did but he may have run off to avoid the unseemly fracas at the end which would have been quite a sensible thing to do!
I certainly wouldn't read too much into it at this time.
I agree he looked quite good and at one point he skilfully escaped his marker who pulled him back by his shirt but that seemed to be missed by the officials.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 21:02
He set up the winner didn't he?

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 21:38
Quote:
Matt34
He set up the winner didn't he?
No , Zoom put the ball over .

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 22:10
Quote:
ADD
Did anyone else notice that as soon as the game finished he headed for the tunnel. MM grabbed him and pointed him to go with the rest of the team toward the SWA but after 5 seconds or so he ignored that and strode to the tunnel.
Not sure if there is some disagreement between him and MM but whatever it is it is not acceptable in my book that he ignores the manager like that.
MM should read him the riot act and if he does not improve his attitude he should be sent straight back to Italy. We have a great squad atmosphere at present as shown today so we don't need any tension in the squad...

I'm surprised that you had time to notice with all that was kicking off on the pitch.

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 22:13
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
ADD

I'm surprised that you had time to notice with all that was kicking off on the pitch.
I happened before it all kicked off but to be fair I then missed the start of the handbags.... maybe I am misreading things but was a bit of a downer for me after such a great win as I expected he would have been wanting to get as involved as he could be... anyways hope it was just a misunderstanding..

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 22:15
Quote:
ADD
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
ADD

I happened before it all kicked off but to be fair I then missed the start of the handbags.... maybe I am misreading things but was a bit of a downer for me after such a great win as I expected he would have been wanting to get as involved as he could be... anyways hope it was just a misunderstanding..

I was still watching the on the pitch antics so didn't see what you saw.

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 00:02
I seeFranklyn has a rival as a certainMr Alabi was on target for Orient today

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 05:47
He got thrown about a bit too easy, can't judge as the pressure was right on him for his first game and needing a goal.

pez
pez (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 13:25
Quote:
martyd12
I must admit I didn't see what he did but he may have run off to avoid the unseemly fracas at the end which would have been quite a sensible thing to do!
I certainly wouldn't read too much into it at this time.
I agree he looked quite good and at one point he skilfully escaped his marker who pulled him back by his shirt but that seemed to be missed by the officials.

He probably just needed a Barry White maybe?

Kentexile
Kentexile (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 13:47
Quote:
ADD

Maybe he was just desperate to take a leak

Uptonrover
Uptonrover (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 14:33
An Italian.... running off? Never....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net