They have connected to different WiFi, all good bow & working

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

Re: iFollow
06 October, 2018 16:48
Quote:
trfc-boi
sounds like they are using a potato instead of a microphone...

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 16:49
Quote:
Cybertron
Quote:
trfc-boi
sounds like they are using a potato instead of a microphone...
Lol

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

06 October, 2018 17:10
In the south of France, couldn’t get it to work on my iPad, but it worked on my phone. Hard on my eyes, but worth it

Kentexile
Kentexile (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 20:07
It has a bit of a lag, both audio and video. On Saturday's audio a couple of times I saw a couple of goals announced on the Skysports scroll just before I heard them on the commentary.

EBAWB
EBAWB (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 21:05
Quote:
Kentexile
It has a bit of a lag, both audio and video. On Saturday's audio a couple of times I saw a couple of goals announced on the Skysports scroll just before I heard them on the commentary.
Yes I agree. Surely they can reduce it. I think it must be almost a couple of minutes judging by my mobile notifications

Every ball's a white ball

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 21:40
Come back Wirral Radio all is forgiven

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

07 October, 2018 22:58
Quote:
kennyspint
Come back Wirral Radio all is forgiven
Nothing to forgive...they were great..

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 14:22
It’s pretty sad no local radio coverage most teams covered by local radio just don’t get it at all

MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

08 October, 2018 21:40
Sounds like they're commentating on Mexico 86. Absolutely awful if you ask me. Not the lads doing it of course but just the whole dam ifollow thingy.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

09 October, 2018 20:55
Paid £10 tonight and tried to watch on my tv, just kept buffering. Log on with PVPN paid 6euro (£5.31) and it worked a dream, except for the result. Used uk account on my phone and it was a minute behind the foreign vpn. Message to anyone who cant make a game, go with the euro version, cheaper and better quality. Can’t say the same for the football.

JK JD
JK JD (IP Logged)

10 October, 2018 08:59
Hi

Watching on TV Can you explain how this works - through IPTV type of app or lap top.

Also, when I use a VPN, it still recognised i’m In the UK.

Finally how come it was cheaper to watch paying Euro or wr u referring to the VPN ?

Cheers

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

10 October, 2018 20:53
When you open a pvpn, you need to place yourself in Europe. As for the price, I feel it’s out of order to charge £10 in uk and only £5.31 in Europe

When its available in the uk, it’s just the Trfc website you need on the smart tv. Plays direct from that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net