football
Latest News:

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Liverpool Ladies
05 October, 2018 13:24
Looks like Liverpool Ladies are using PP for their games as well as the Lpool u23 team will not be amused if it all ruins the pitch ,we don’t play well on a quagmire I don’t know if it’s a good payer but rather do without it all .let them sort their ground share with someone else possibly Chester ,Southport .they do help us out with friendly pre season fixture but a few fixtures against the big teams is fine but not them all

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

Re: Liverpool Ladies
05 October, 2018 13:50
Thought u be there 50 waiting for them to swap shirts at the end (sorry to our female posters it's just a joke between 2 old codgers )

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

05 October, 2018 14:55
hi- I am not sure if you are aware- but Liverpool fc are getting a bit of stick- due to the fact they are allowing their womens team to play home games at prenton park. there is quite a lot of people in Liverpool saying that the womens team should have their own stadium and that the American owners only care about the mens team. but the yanks came out and said that is completely untrue and they are in the process of getting both mens and womens teams to work together whatever that means. if you ask me- I think its a good idea if Liverpool women play at prenton park- because when the womens football show is on the bbc and it shows highlights it gives prenton park more exposure. but I would also make sure that tranmere rovers women play at prenton park as its only fair.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

05 October, 2018 18:31
Fair enough baldy one but the point is PP is in danger of being over used thus spoilt chomped .We don’t care about Lpool woman’s team ,it’s up to LFC to sort it out .as for Loyden hinting I would watch any ladies swopplng shirts is a slur on my gentleman values 🤧

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

05 October, 2018 21:53
Maybe if Tranmere Ladies paid to use it they could, instead of playing at Ashville.

A potentially good money spinner, but I still can't work out why the Tranmere Ladies don't play on it, as I believe Everton female team now use Goodison for a number of matches.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net