football
Latest News:

roversoffspring
roversoffspring (IP Logged)

Norwood- suspension a good or bad thing?
03 October, 2018 10:01
For me his suspension has some positives. He gets a 1 game ban which will give him a rest he needs! means he'll come back fresher for Macc on Friday night! plus its morecambe and not a bigger hitter in the league. Mullin and or stockton can step up saturday as i feel and Mullin and Norwood are very similar to play together.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 16:16 by roversoffspring.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: Norwood- suspension a good or bad thing?
03 October, 2018 10:40
Quote:
roversoffspring
For me his suspension is a blessing in disguise. He gets a 1 game ban which will give him a rest he needs! means he'll come back fresher for Macc on Friday night! Mullin and or stockton can step up saturday as i feel and Mullin and Norwood are very similar to play together.

It's not a blessing in disguise. But we should be able to cope at Morecambe. If it were more than 1 match and against one of the top teams,it would be more of a problem.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 15:24
Certainly not a blessing in disguise don’t score enough goals as it is without him being missing ,but yes we should cope and give him a break .

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 16:14
Scored 3 last time he didn’t play.....

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 17:37
On the basis that I always fancy a player appearing against a team he previously played for, am I not right that Stockton certainly and I think Mullin also appeared for Morecombe??

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 18:30
Neither really, suppose a suspension can only be a bad thing but an expected one all the same at some point.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 19:23
To not have a player of Norwoods quality available has to be a blow without a lining.As for scoring against their old club Mullin's has played many games Morecombe and is a better bet to score than Stockton.Norwood brings energy to the side and again Mullin is a better replacement on that score than Stockton

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 19:39
Wonder if MM will stick Connor up front? And not go with Stockton and Mullin?

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 19:49
Quote:
TranmereFan
Wonder if MM will stick Connor up front? And not go with Stockton and Mullin?

Connor was better last night[second half] than recently. Mullin plus one up front for me on Saturday or Mullin on his own if we play the extra man in midfield

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

03 October, 2018 20:14
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
roversoffspring
For me his suspension is a blessing in disguise. He gets a 1 game ban which will give him a rest he needs! means he'll come back fresher for Macc on Friday night! Mullin and or stockton can step up saturday as i feel and Mullin and Norwood are very similar to play together.

It's not a blessing in disguise. But we should be able to cope at Morecambe. If it were more than 1 match and against one of the top teams,it would be more of a problem.

Maybe. Or maybe not. We will see.

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

04 October, 2018 09:21
I'd like to see us start with Stockton and Mullin and see how it works.

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

04 October, 2018 11:23
Mullin & Stockton worked very well at the Crewe game, chances flying in for Mullin that should have been converted and Cole creating great linkup play and scoring himself.

I'd put money on them both to score. In fact....I will.

Just got 13/2 on SkyBet.

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

04 October, 2018 12:15
Quote:
Hardly Irons
Mullin & Stockton worked very well at the Crewe game, chances flying in for Mullin that should have been converted and Cole creating great linkup play and scoring himself.
I'd put money on them both to score. In fact....I will.

Just got 13/2 on SkyBet.
Good man Hardly! I am really looking forward to the game and am even more confident now!!

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

04 October, 2018 15:41
I hope you are right! we would all be delighted and although Stockton's substitution was a Micky masterstroke the rumour in the lounge afterwards was that he also had an injury albeit minor and might not be fit for Saturday. Lets hope he is fit and raring to go on Saturday!

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

04 October, 2018 15:48
Sold 1300 tickets for sat up 2 now should be plenty of noise (no tickets on sale sat in case any1 don't know )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net