football
Latest News:

Hampshire White
Hampshire White (IP Logged)

Hong Kong Roger.
16 September, 2018 22:09
Hi HKR, hope all is well with you and yours. Stay safe.

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

Re: Hong Kong Roger.
16 September, 2018 23:11
And also from me an Imps fan, hope everything is well with you.

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

17 September, 2018 00:17
I'm sure your well mike .take more than a hurricane to knock u over !

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 September, 2018 06:13
All ok thks, some fish were blown out of the sea, could have gone out to get myself a free fish supper lol but took the advice of the HK gov't to not go out and stay at home.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/09/2018 07:18 by hong kong rover.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

17 September, 2018 08:05
Nice one HKR .take more than a hurricane to knock a member of the SWA over

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 September, 2018 09:55
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Nice one HKR .take more than a hurricane to knock a member of the SWA over

nice one fifty, nothing will ever knock down any of the SWA.. ive even been in a couple of powerful earthquakes too. was in taiwan in 1999 when a powerful quake struck. i was in the capital city taipei and the epicentre was about 100 miles south. it was a strong quake of 7.4 magnitude and killed over 2,000 people. it struck about 2am and i woke up with the bed gyrating and all the power out. we all ran down on the street below fearing the building might come down but thankfully it didnt. the second big quake i was in was about 5 years ago on the island of Cebu in the Philippines, that too was a similar magnitude to that of taiwan but not as destructive. i was in Cebu for a short break and the quake struck on the final day of my holiday. we thought we couldnt fly out of the airport back to HK coz of damage to the runway but we were able to fly back on schedule..2 weeks after the Cebu quake the Philippines was hit with Typhoon Haiyan which many experts said was the most devastating n powerful storm to have ever hit the planet. it killed thousands and completely flattened towns n villages with winds reaching not far off 200mph, a real freak mother of a storm but i was back in HK then.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

17 September, 2018 14:47
Having to stay in ,was that your excuse for watching 20/20 finals day I watched first ball till Last one ,even dining in between innings .sad but had to be done 👍

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net