football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Newport County
15 September, 2018 16:51
Next weekends visitors to Prenton lost 6-0 at home today and they had a player red carded.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Newport County
15 September, 2018 18:59
Quote:
hong kong rover
Next weekends visitors to Prenton lost 6-0 at home today and they had a player red carded.

In third place with - 4 goal difference!

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

15 September, 2018 21:37
Quote:
hong kong rover

How daft must their player have been to get himself sent off when they were already 6 down in the last ten minutes!

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

15 September, 2018 22:07
Knowing that they lost 6-0 at home does not increase my confidence for next week.

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

15 September, 2018 23:07
Can we improve on 6? Would it be 7, 8 or 9??

Uptonrover
Uptonrover (IP Logged)

16 September, 2018 10:45
More like they come battling for their places! Tricky game on Saturday i think

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

16 September, 2018 13:23
I imagine the barricades will be firmly put up by the boys from the valleys when they take the trip up North.

Will take any win this season and just enjoy myself but think we will beat them.

davep63
davep63 (IP Logged)

16 September, 2018 16:04
Quote:
Uptonrover
More like they come battling for their places! Tricky game on Saturday i think
unfortunately I agree with this but hope we can win SWA

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

16 September, 2018 19:08
I found it surprising that they were so high in the league. The interesting thing is the way Yeovil have shone in recent games having been one of the teams bookies saw as being in a relegation struggle. The result does not mean too much for next week but I fancied us to win the game before this result

17 September, 2018 11:16
This league is, to say the least, unpredictable. Cheltenham were poor at PP, but beat Northampton away the week after the SWA could only draw. Comment has been made already about the Yeovil win at Newport (I always felt Yeovil were a bit agricultural even at their best, so go figure). Lincoln look the most consistent, so that has to be our target - to be more consistently victorious than the imps.
COYWB!!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 September, 2018 15:02
Ive just viewed the 6 Yeovil goals at Newport on you tube, lets hope that Newport keeper is in goal this Saturday at Prenton. He got beaten at his near post for one or two of the goals and he made a complete howler for Yeovils 6th goal, a relatively tame free kick which he made a complete hash of. The Newport red card looked particularly nasty too and it was bang right in front of the Yeovil dug-out.

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

18 September, 2018 16:44
I agree with the previous comments. Newport didn't get to second by accident. If they have any professional pride they will be extrs determined to put last Saturday behind them !! A very tricky game to forecast ! I am sure however that MM will be well aware and will have fully made the players aware also!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net