football
Latest News:

cobas
cobas (IP Logged)

away following
05 August, 2018 15:27
would just like to say what a great following we had at stevenage, just under 1100, may it continue.

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

Re: away following
05 August, 2018 16:38
That's another reason us Imps like Tranmere Rovers for your great away and home following just like City's
That was a great result for Rovers yesterday.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 16:49
Same As Kai, great result for you to.i think Lincoln will be at Least playoffs ,Look a very good side

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 10:10
It wasn't just the numbers but the constant noise and atmosphere created. We are in for a treat this season if Saturday was anything to go by.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 10:47
wrexham are a proper club with proper fans

goodluck dai lad, hope to meet you soon

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 10:56
Quote:
mrGr33n13

Dai a proper fan????? he is a complete clown..

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 10:57
Quote:
mrGr33n13

Me too Dai, but for obvious different reasons!

I won't comment on the first line because i smell some fish in a bucket.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 11:04
weve had a 10 yr old sutton utd fan posting on this forum with his wonderfully constructive well written comments and i will tell u this, that young lad has far more brain cells than that moronic wrexham imbecile that posts nothing but guff.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2018 12:12 by hong kong rover.

nwindsor
NickNotTheGreek (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 13:49
Quote:
hong kong rover
weve had a 10 yr old sutton utd fan posting on this forum with his wonderfully constructive well written comments and i will tell u this, that young lad has far more brain cells than that moronic wrexham imbecile that posts nothing but guff.

Hate to be pedantic HKR but Dai may have loads of brain cells himself. It's just unfortunate that a large proportion of them appear to be damaged.

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 14:56
Sits on them for most of the day !!

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 20:09
He might have enough brain cells to compete with the average Joe on quantity, but not the capacity to work out how to use 90% of them.

Some things can be learned, but it requires the right person receiving the lesson and Dai is clearly not the right person, as he acts like he couldn't even find his way to the lecture room, to receive said lesson on brain cell utilisation.

Still it's good to know most Wrexham fans don't waste their time coming on here, to correct his mealy mouthed rhetoric, or perhaps they are smart for considering they may be confused as a Dai sympathiser, because even their pleas of being no such thing, could be rebuffed by a tiny percentage of people on here looking for an excuse to bash Wrexham when they please, whilst the rest of us would see most Wrexham fans as being more competent in their evaluations of clubs like Tranmere.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

AndyMase
AndyMase (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 22:36
Agreed Matt, most Wrexham fans are absolutely fine and to be fair based on my away game experiences over the years (which are plenty) we also have a small minority of complete tools in our fan base too 😊

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 23:38
Quote:
AndyMase
Agreed Matt, most Wrexham fans are absolutely fine and to be fair based on my away game experiences over the years (which are plenty) we also have a small minority of complete tools in our fan base too 😊

I'd leave the word 'small' out of your post.

AndyMase
AndyMase (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 23:45
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
AndyMase

I'd leave the word 'small' out of your post.
🤣🤣🤣

MESSAGES->author
2 the moon (IP Logged)

08 August, 2018 13:49
It's good having Wrexham.
A constant reminder of how bad it can actually get and a constant source of comedy

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

09 August, 2018 07:54
The club have posted a video on the away following 9m their YouTube channel.

Well done lads. Sounded great.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

09 August, 2018 08:30
Aye, posted it in the ‘Next up: Stevenage’ thread.

Does it justice but it was grand to be a part of, Saturday will eclipse that though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net