football
Latest News:

Dai Kwondo
Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)

Be passing you..
05 August, 2018 00:46
Nothin' more. We'll be swapping Leagues.

Ta ra kiddo's!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: Be passing you..
05 August, 2018 01:00
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
Nothin' more. We'll be swapping Leagues.
Ta ra kiddo's!

Dream on you tool. youve got some serious opposition this season with the likes of chesterfield, barnet, orient, sallford and one or two more. Rovers will be fine in league 2 and under Mr Palios we are heading in the right direction.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2018 01:08 by hong kong rover.

MESSAGES->author

05 August, 2018 01:55
TRFC are a progressive club that are moving forward, whereas you lot at Wrexham continue to stagnate stagnate stagnate. Surely, that after a decade in non league, you should have come to terms with the fact that the VNL is your home and final resting place.

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 03:20
I saw the result at Dover today for Wrexham and thought immediately thought this might be the first opportunity for Dai’s head to come back up for air out of the swamp and not to disappoint me mr predictable typed a word or two about missing us and proclaiming his TRFC wannabee
Status
I guess when he types again will be when Wrexham achieve promotion but we know how courageous he has been since Tranmere’s final win and that’s the real spineless Wrexham supporter couldn’t even have the guts to wish us well like other club supporters have done

MESSAGES->author

05 August, 2018 04:30
I am like a dog with a bone, there is no way i will let go with this Wrexham wombat and his constant slagging off of TRFC.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 07:46
It was bye quando last may and nothings changed, you wont go up and we wont go down wrexhams wheels fell off when the manager left for walsall in feb.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 07:49
When your goals are on freeview call us back

chrisprover
chrisprover (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 08:18
Hi Dai why the obsession with how Tranmere do, concentrate on your own team.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 08:26
They aren’t even in the playoff places. (Sm22)

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 09:05
Come out of the closet Dai !You know that in reality you are a secret admirer of the SWA.☺☺

TimmySoft
TimmySoft (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 09:16
Hahahaha!

So his team scrape a narrow victory against a side that didn’t even make the VNL playoffs.

We get an away point at a mid table football league side.

Definitely swapping places.

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 09:33
hi- I have only recently been alerted to the thread bearer that is dai Kwando- can some one please tell me what team he supports. if it is that team that starts with w, I wonder can he please answer this question- when jim steel, gary bennett, lee jones, etc all top stikers in the lower leagues left w, who did they sign for and why. the answer is Tranmere rovers because they wanted to play for a bigger team etc. can you please tell me - were are w at the moment- I will tell you non league. even the new saints and bangor city are bigger than w. not forgetting Caernarfon town fc. if you are not careful- your local derby match will soon be against barry town.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 09:34
What Dai really means is, we will be in FL1 and Wrexham will be in Conference North renewing their rivalry with Chester (assuming of course Chester don't get promoted).

paulbyron
paulbyron (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 09:58
please don,t stop posting on here dai lad I love a chuckle on a sunday morning

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 10:39
Ahh Dai the drag(on), you're back from your enforced stupor. Nothing like a bit of Sunday morning fishing eh! You were obviously under the influence when you posted. Dream on and be careful that you don't fall in and drown because you're clearly out of your depth; mind you, you're webbed feet might be your saviour.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 12:06
I wonder when they will just call it a day and enter the ballot to the Welsh Premier, they might scrape a game against a Swedish part time outfit in the UEFA qualifying to qualify for the qualifying round qualifier

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 12:33
Quote:
TimmySoft
Hahahaha!
So his team scrape a narrow victory against a side that didn’t even make the VNL playoffs.

We get an away point at a mid table football league side.

Definitely swapping places.

I'll be surprised if Dover finish anywhere near the playoffs this season.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 12:46
Had a quick look on Wrexham's forum and it sounds like they're ready for the promotion party! 11 years and the likes of dai still haven't learned. I'd be happy to see them back in the league but, until then, they really are the gift that keeps on giving.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 17:51
Dai is just gutted that Ricketts and even Keates before him, never signed him up and played him.

He's still hoping even now with less than a week of the transfer window left, that Ricketts will pop round to his gaff with a piece of A4 and tell him you'll get £150 a week. The reason being you'll be on first year pro terms as you're unproven at any level let alone the NL.

He's been sitting in his front room every evening with a king prawn and mushroom takeaway and a milk stout, after coming home from his tedious job in a rubber band manufacturing facility, where he has to throw all the faulty rubber bands into a waste bin and hopes the one spark of excitement in his life, will come in the form of that fabled phone call he's been waiting for for so long; a Wrexham manager wanting to offer him playing terms, so he can ditch the rubber band sifting job, get something part-time and make the rest of his money playing for Wrexham.

Alas the phone never rings, a Wrexham manager never prods his door bell and the milk stout never quite washes away the taste of disappointment and cold stale prawns in his mouth, but tomorrow's another day and maybe, just maybe, with a bit of welsh pride in his heart and some fresh air up his nose, he can tolerate another day of the same old, same old, because one day he WILL get that call and he WILL be signed up and he WILL get a mention on the HTV local news roundup.

In the mean time he must live with the knowledge that his team sneaked a 1-0 against somebody and the delusion that it is a surefire sign of getting promoted, despite the fact it didn't even get Wrexham into the playoffs and you can do that by being 7th now instead of having to be 5th.

They may get promoted but the best he can hope for in the next 12 months is for Wrexham to get promoted and Tranmere to stay in league 2, just so maybe after one game Wrexham might be a few places higher than Tranmere in the 2019/20 season, just to watch their all too brief rise above Tranmere slip away and for Tranmere to finish above Wrexham in the May of next season.

The only other thing Dai eats apart from his king prawn and mushroom dinners is pie in the sky, but that meal will never be a humble pie.

I must admit though I am impressed he knows how to use a computer keyboard. one day with a few lessons he might even master the art of typing something that contains humility or even humbleness towards those he is addressing, but unfortunately I doubt that will happen. He's got more chance of playing for Wrexham than learning to be humble to any of us and if Wrexham won't offer him a deal, we will wait for the next ice age and still no humbleness from Dai.

I wonder if other Wrexham fans feel the same about him as some on here do.

There's even a rumour that 10 years ago he ordered some pilau rice with his king prawn and mushroom, instead of white rice as usual, just to look a little more interesting, but the takeaway owner charged him the same and didn't care and he was so gutted he's never done it since (Sm7).

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 18:37
Good to see you've been let out again Dai, make sure that you're under supervision now, because with your constant inane comments I really don't think you would be safe out on your own. WHY - BECAUSE, after just one game vs Dover, who are now just an average team, off YOU go spouting your rants again. Let us see where we progress from here little man, Oh and keep your trivial remarks going - you really are good for a laugh, see.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 20:08
You know he's got what he wanted...

Post something pathetic and watch the bites and my how he got a large haul.

We're above this chaps and for the record, he's not liked very much on RedPassion either!

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 22:24
Quote:
rossb07
You know he's got what he wanted...
Post something pathetic and watch the bites and my how he got a large haul.

We're above this chaps and for the record, he's not liked very much on RedPassion either!

Yes indeed, God bless him. It's as simple as Hook a Duck, but it's all fun at the fair. It's the only success he has so I for one am happy to oblige and hopefully give him a sense of purpose in life. Call it charity.
Nice one Matt... I wish I had the time!

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

06 August, 2018 14:13
I would rather like to see Wrexham back in the league but they will have to show more style and substance than the originator of the thread. Not a hard benchmark to reach

MESSAGES->author

06 August, 2018 14:54
Quote:
DevonExile
I would rather like to see Wrexham back in the league but they will have to show more style and substance than the originator of the thread. Not a hard benchmark to reach

lol nice one Devon

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

06 August, 2018 15:50
So funny for him to say it given they are actually non league and have been for over 10 years.....

gary anderson
gary anderson (IP Logged)

06 August, 2018 18:34
You know something dia you sillt welshman god spoilt a realy good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth .please deposit yourself to tje nearest tiolet and flush yourself away .your a litlle club and your ground is can only be descibed as a health hazard ..in othere words go a2ay you bore me

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 10:07
Whatever we think of Dai - good luck to Wrexham and Chester. Would much rather be playing them on a regular basis than the likes of Stevenage Crawley & Morecambe.

MESSAGES->author

07 August, 2018 10:26
good away win for chester last night in the VNLN.. Wrexham v AFC Fylde tonight.

MESSAGES->author

07 August, 2018 10:44
Quote:
roger mellie
Whatever we think of Dai - good luck to Wrexham and Chester. Would much rather be playing them on a regular basis than the likes of Stevenage Crawley & Morecambe.

would much rather be playing the likes of Sunderland and Coventry in league 1 than Wrexham n Chester. As we advance up the leagues then we can wave goodbye once and for all to our 2 local neighbours.

Yiggo
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 21:48
tbf I'd be quite happy starting a thread on here that gets 30 replies so congrats to the Welsh fisherman for getting such a bulging net!

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 22:07
See they got 5777 tnite think we be happy with that on Saturday.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

07 August, 2018 22:55
That’ll drop off for them once they realise they’re in for another drab low scoring season...

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

08 August, 2018 08:37
Quote:
rossb07
That’ll drop off for them once they realise they’re in for another drab low scoring season...
ha ha yes ross but I was surprised for a tue nite game maybe due to the lambs being off school

roversoffspring
roversoffspring (IP Logged)

08 August, 2018 14:32
this is hilarious! we spent 3 years in non-league whereas Wrexham are kicking off their 11th season staying over 3 times the length we did and after they get a win and goalless draw at home to Fylde suddenly we are going to be swapping leagues with them?. Wrexham have and will forever be below us and in our shadow, well done to Dai for getting so many bites he even got me to bite but your stadium only has 2 working sides to it, you are fan owned and you don't even have a Chester rival match any-more! We however have a chairman who has got our club turning over profit, given us a manager who got us out the national league and we are on the up but yea don't worry I'm sure you'll wave when you pass us as we go down and you come up..... don't forget last season when you did even make the playoffs when all you needed to do was win a few! bigger bottlers then us!

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

08 August, 2018 18:18
I wouldn't be using the fan owned thing as a form of rhetoric, considering Tranmere nearly went that way and if it had would you feel so comfortable if for example an Oldham or Bolton fan had used that against you?

Not a criticism just an observation.

roversoffspring
roversoffspring (IP Logged)

09 August, 2018 09:35
fair point Matt, especially if an Oldham or Bolton fan was giving me the tude, just found it funny a Wrexham fan who has had nothing to shout about for a decade pipes up after a 1-0 win 1st game of the season, almost as bad as a Liverpool fan claiming each year is THEIR year!

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

09 August, 2018 10:11
Quote:
roversoffspring
fair point Matt, especially if an Oldham or Bolton fan was giving me the tude, just found it funny a Wrexham fan who has had nothing to shout about for a decade pipes up after a 1-0 win 1st game of the season, almost as bad as a Liverpool fan claiming each year is THEIR year!

Wait, this year isn't their year?

I best let them all know in advance so they can resume their happy clapping at the TV.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

09 August, 2018 21:19
Quote:
roversoffspring
just found it funny a Wrexham fan who has had nothing to shout about for a decade pipes up after a 1-0 win 1st game of the season

Well you're right that the rhetoric of that Wrexham fan was funny, so funny that it got to the point where it had crossed well and truly into the realms of tragic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net