football
Latest News:

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

tranmere - penalties
04 August, 2018 17:21
hi- lads- I was wondering if anyone knows who our penalty taker is this season. if I was lord Norwood- I would be on them to make sure he wins the golden boot. about today- not a bad start at all. Stevenage away is always tricky and to come back from 0-2 down to draw, is a good days work. well done lads- keep it up. Tranmere are back.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

Re: tranmere - penalties
04 August, 2018 20:25
It was Buxton last season, so I guess it’s him unless he’s injured, then I have no idea lol

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

04 August, 2018 20:36
Jennings second in line I would guess.

the kav
the kav (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 06:31
Jennings scored at fylde from the spot last season.

Cookie missed one for walsall town swifts yesterday...... we have trained him well

chrisprover
chrisprover (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 07:13
Norwood was doing just fine with our penalties until the dispute with Cooke,
then we had problems if I was Walsall I would not have Cookie taking penaltys

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

05 August, 2018 08:21
chrisprover- I agree completely. if I am correct- in his whole Tranmere career- andy cook took 2 pens and missed them both, and of course yesterday he missed a pen on his debut for that small team in Birmingham. and up until today- I think james Norwood has missed approx. 4 pens since he signed for us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net