football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
acc928 (IP Logged)

The Daily Stevenage
03 August, 2018 00:52
Whilst having a look at what our opponents are thinking about this weeks coming game I came across this piece of satire!!!

The Daily Stevenage. [dailystevenage.wordpress.com]

Your Guide to our Visitors: Tranmere Rovers
Posted on August 1, 2018

Each week we aim to bring you a guide to the week’s visitors to The Lamex, but without any reference to, or cross-checking of, the internet. Number 1 is Tranmere Rovers.

Tranmere Rovers play at Deepdale. Or Prenton Park. We can never remember which one it is, but it’s the one out of the two that didn’t have Graham Westley rock up at it in his Bentley. Actually, now we’ve thought about it, it’s probably Prenton Park.

Tranmere play on the Wirral, a peninsular that juts into the Irish Sea and which is separated from the city of Liverpool by the River Mersey. We have a mate called Dewi who lives (we think) on the Wirral. But he supports Liverpool so it’s not really relevant.

Tranmere used to always play home games on a Friday night so that their fans could keep Saturdays free to go and watch Liverpool/Everton and/or score drugs.

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

Re: The Daily Stevenage
03 August, 2018 09:35
What a load of stupid, idiotic garbage, from a drug user. Note to any TRFC fans - Do NOT read on, this site is utter Krap from mindless children with apparently nothing better to do than post rubbish.

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 12:11
Quote:
WWStandsure
What a load of stupid, idiotic garbage, from a drug user. Note to any TRFC fans - Do NOT read on, this site is utter Krap from mindless children with apparently nothing better to do than post rubbish.

sorry standsure, but I had to read it after your description. bit like a kid when you say dont touch the sweets, first thing they do is touch them. completely agree with you though.very grown up by all concerned.

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 15:09
Quote:
WWStandsure

at the moment im actually pretty bored and im still not gonna read it, im taking your word for it wwstandsure thats its a load of trash

nwindsor
NickNotTheGreek (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 16:24
Quote:
aktrfc
Quote:
WWStandsure

sorry standsure, but I had to read it after your description. bit like a kid when you say dont touch the sweets, first thing they do is touch them. completely agree with you though.very grown up by all concerned.

Funnily enough I had to read it after the comments above too. I agree their research team was a little substandard and their journalistic qualities was found to be a little wanting, almost being as poor as the Liverpool Echo.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 16:57
Methinks there's a hint of satire........., but then again, maybe they are as thick as hog faeces!

gary anderson
gary anderson (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 17:13
One of the bigest mental homes is in the area of stevenage so says it all realy .little club little ground little brains

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 20:26
Even the last sentence of the above snippet, proves the writer has all the journalistic qualities of a drunk ape.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net