football
Latest News:

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

Pre Match Micky
02 August, 2018 19:28
I see happy with his squad but it is hoping to get one more deal over the line, apparantly a player that is no secret who will be exciting and turn some heads. Any offers! Can only think Ferrier who we’ve been linked with.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

Re: Pre Match Micky
02 August, 2018 19:36
Might be this guy...
[www.roversrearguard.com]

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

02 August, 2018 20:31
One possible is a guy called Ivan Toney. Newcastle want him off the bill to save money I believe and Mellon has had him before at Shrewsbury and he comes with decent scoring form in league 1 especially at Scunthorpe.

However Akammadu could certainly be in the frame.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

02 August, 2018 22:46
If he really can play like Eto then yes please we want him.

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 07:02
I was also pretty sure he was talking about Triallist A otherwise known as Franklyn Akammadu

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

03 August, 2018 13:32
Quote:
ADD
I was also pretty sure he was talking about Triallist A otherwise known as Franklyn Akammadu

yeah my moneys on Franklyn Akammadu to sign before saturdays game against stevenage

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net