football
Latest News:

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

Season Tickets etc
05 July, 2018 20:41
A note for season ticket holders. I collected mine today Thursday 5th July (informed the correct number is actually about 3,300 ish so far. However please don't rush down to the ground as the 'wallet & interior paperwork/offers' are NOT yet being issued with 'the ticket' - those should be available in just a couple of days, so I would recommend holding off for a few days if you wish to collect ALL the items in one go. Hope that helps & saves you having to make more than one journey.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Re: Season Tickets etc
06 July, 2018 08:33
Thanks for that. I have already tried twice to pick my ticket up but to no avail.

ShaunCH45
ShaunCH45 (IP Logged)

06 July, 2018 10:59
Cheers for heads up

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

06 July, 2018 12:22
From Monday morning at the club shop they’ll have it all there printed out.

If you went with the pay via instalment method then you may be waiting a little longer for your ticket if you haven’t paid on time every month.

Got mine at the open day but will just wait for the Wigan game to go back and pick the rest up.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

06 July, 2018 15:16
Are we getting a nicer little pack this year? Or they still churning out the loo roll vouchers?

Superwhitefan
Superwhitefan (IP Logged)

06 July, 2018 18:17
Just picked mine and my daughters up first attempt, had wallets and vouchers also.. no problems at all. Although i attend most games this is the first time ive had a season card so i cant compare to last seasons. Surprised to get them straight away though after reading last seasons fiasco

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

07 July, 2018 08:40
Quote:
TranmereFan
Are we getting a nicer little pack this year? Or they still churning out the loo roll vouchers?

Well nice to see an environment-friendly ticket production.

Win some, loos some

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

07 July, 2018 09:41
Quote:
853OKG
Quote:
TranmereFan

Well nice to see an environment-friendly ticket production.

Win some, loos some

Something to read on the bog I guess

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net