isn't it nice not to see our clubs name in the fixtures published today

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

Re: National League fixtures
04 July, 2018 14:40
Quote:
cintraman
isn't it nice not to see our clubs name in the fixtures published today

It will be nicer when the Trophy draw is made and we're not in it!

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

04 July, 2018 16:25
What's even nicer never buying a copy of the non league paper in the three year's down in that hell hole of a league.

Also finding us playing playing some team that you have to get the AA road tour atlas or some more updated A to Z app on your phone or tablet to find out where Braintree Forest Rovers or similar unknown team you never heard of playing in side some public park or hidden down some long road to some village we're you come across a lost legion of the Roman Army looking for Deva.

Vanarama League am I going to miss it not in the slightest.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

04 July, 2018 17:00
I actually really liked the non league newspaper which was a good read and packed with information.I think the publishers should think about doing one covering EFL 1 and 2 as the coverage in the national daily papers is poor to non existence.
Otherwise totally agree with the comments although I shall continue to admire the enthusiasm of non league supporters with whom I feel a greater affinity than those supporting big clubs

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

04 July, 2018 18:04
I will miss some of the away grounds, had much more of a personality to the grounds.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

04 July, 2018 21:34
Quote:
TranmereFan
I will miss some of the away grounds, had much more of a personality to the grounds.

+1

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

05 July, 2018 07:13
The one bonus of being in the National League in my opinion was meeting some really nice genuine footy people as opposed to the mob of glory hunters that will invade our ground next Tuesday

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

05 July, 2018 08:43
100 % agree with comments above from DEVONEXILE & CINTRAMAN etc, etc. apart from the usual nuggets one finds everywhere on the planet, it is refreshing to meet honest supporters who follow their local teams and do not go around slagging off opposition (that's you out then Daikwando...).

Vagabondo
Vagabondo (IP Logged)

05 July, 2018 09:17
Was discussing this just yesterday with a friend and we both agreed that we would still occasionally buy the Non League Paper, it is fantastic statistically tables and results etc. We also found the fans of many clubs at that level great to talk to, including Wrexham and Chester. Hope to see some of them again, in the football league of course!!

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

05 July, 2018 18:51
In a funny way, I’ll miss it. It has been nice being the big fish, listening to us being described as a big club, proper club. The derby games with the old foes. But don’t get me wrong, made up to be back in the league.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

07 July, 2018 07:37
until I return to the Wirral, I can still visit Leyton Orient, Borehamwood, Bromley, Dagenham, Barnet, Braintree, Ebbsfleet and Sutton!

My money is on Barnet. they are a yoyo team between league 2 and NL

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

07 July, 2018 07:45
sorry about the pasting alignment but the table still looks better than last year. even when a default 23rd!

League Two

Team P GD Pts
Bury
0 0 0
Cambridge
0 0 0
Carlisle
0 0 0
Cheltenham
0 0 0
Colchester
0 0 0
Crawley
0 0 0
Crewe
0 0 0
Exeter
0 0 0
Forest Green
0 0 0
Grimsby
0 0 0
Lincoln City
0 0 0
MK Dons
0 0 0
Macclesfield
0 0 0
Mansfield
0 0 0
Morecambe
0 0 0
Newport
0 0 0
Northampton
0 0 0
Notts County
0 0 0
Oldham
0 0 0
Port Vale
0 0 0
Stevenage
0 0 0
Swindon
0 0 0
Tranmere
0 0 0
Yeovil
0 0 0

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net