football
Latest News:

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

New poster
30 June, 2018 14:23
First timer . I have been following this site for a couple of years and been impressed by the usual level of debate. Felt that it was about time that I joined in

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: New poster
30 June, 2018 14:27
Welcome,, 'the usual level of debate' except when posting under the influence of alcohol, which I have been guilty of on a few occasions and regretted it, lol.

Johnos Hackers
Johnos Hackers (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 14:34
Quote:
hong kong rover
Welcome,, 'the usual level of debate' except when posting under the influence of alcohol, which I have been guilty of on a few occasions and regretted it, lol.

I’ve been guilty of that myself 🙈🙈🍻🍻

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 14:46
Quote:
Johnos Hackers
Quote:
hong kong rover

I’ve been guilty of that myself 🙈🙈🍻🍻

LOL

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 14:59
Perhaps an introduction would be helpful. First game Oldham 1955. Highlight Gary Williams v Exeter and of course Wembley May 12.Lo, home against Bury last game before National League

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:04
Great respect for the Palioses. They have given us back our pride in TRFC and I believe the journey has only just begun. The first difficult step has been taken but more progress anticipated.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:11
I am sure you will be a great asset to the site!!!

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:19
Ah nice.

Some questions:

All time trfc XI

Morrissey or coppel?

Best atmosphere

Apart from trfc whose result do you look out for?

Most underrated player for Tranmere?

If you could relive one season what season would that be?

Best away player seen

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:39
Compelling. Best atmosphere Ebbsfleet semifinal, away Sunderland. Always fancied Deverdics. From the past Robin Friday at Reading

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:44
Always look out for Motherwell, liked the name as a child. Most under rated player past Gary Jones, present Jay Harris

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:47
Relive one season, difficult. One moment travelling back having won at Brentford and going seven points clear at the top of League One. Then came the big crash !!!

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:50
Best ever player Bobby Tynan , closely followed by JasonKoumas . Worst ,too many to count but Frank DArcy was pretty awful

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 15:58
Thanks for that.

Yah crazy times on the first division looking back.

What type of player was Tynan, never really heard of him?

Gary Jones was a revelation in midfield - 6'4" and built like a bouncer and moved from defence to attack to midfeild. a boss squad player. Loved his booze though.

cintraman
cintraman (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 16:16
Gary Jones was a players player, more valued by his teammates that the fans. Tynan s thin lithe midfielder who could run forever and had control and vision

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

01 July, 2018 09:50
Great player bobby Tynan we had to sell him to Blackpool and unfortunately a bad broken leg finished his career after not many games.works on merseyrail and comes to our games

Temple Road
Temple Road (IP Logged)

01 July, 2018 11:25
Quote:
cintraman
Perhaps an introduction would be helpful. First game Oldham 1955. Highlight Gary Williams v Exeter and of course Wembley May 12.Lo, home against Bury last game before National League

Welcome Cintraman hope your enjoy the forum banter.

Keep the Faith

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

01 July, 2018 19:21
Welcome to the crazy house

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net