football
Latest News:

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

Mellon Interested in Two of the Hottest Properies in the National League
29 June, 2018 13:52
He's interested in Morgan Ferrier and Danny Rowe

The rumour mill suggests Tranmere had agreed a deal with Boreham Wood's Morgan Ferrier but the move is unlikely to happen with the player reluctant to relocate up north.

it would be a good move if we could at least sign one of these players
Here's hoping thumbs down

Link [www.roversrearguard.com]

“Physical reality is actually a mirror: Your physical reality is just a reflection of what you most strongly believe to be true. And like a mirror, physical reality will not change unless you change first”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/06/2018 13:57 by Shaumbra.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Re: Mellon Interested in Two of the Hottest Properies in the National League
29 June, 2018 16:09
That is the same source that reported a rumour about zmellon being interviewed by a certain Scottish club when he was fact on holiday in Mexico. So it is just reporting get a rumour.

pez
pez (IP Logged)

29 June, 2018 16:39
Of course Mellon's interested, along with every other FL2 Manger.

Ridiculous statement to make tbh.

He's also interested in Ronaldo, Neymar & Messi but the reality is we can want all we like, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

29 June, 2018 21:37
Messi would be a better want than Ronaldo, as Messi doesn't cheat as much and has a more professional attitude.

Plus Messi doesn't look like a slimy, arrogant little toad you'd be tempted to smack in the mouth.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

29 June, 2018 21:52
lol i dont think there's anyone in the history of the sport with a more professional attitude or been more dedicated than ronaldo.

oh and messi has has emulated both of maradona's most famous goals. the dark arts aren't foreign to him.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

29 June, 2018 23:27
Not interested in Neymar because he has gone to ground

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

29 June, 2018 23:34
Quote:
Matt34
Messi would be a better want than Ronaldo, as Messi doesn't cheat as much and has a more professional attitude.
Plus Messi doesn't look like a slimy, arrogant little toad you'd be tempted to smack in the mouth.
Don't like Ronaldo Matt !!??

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 16:45
You can bring in to many new faces we don't want to loose the winning mentality

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 23:05
Quote:
mrGr33n13
lol i dont think there's anyone in the history of the sport with a more professional attitude or been more dedicated than ronaldo.

Ehh?

He tried to get Wayne Rooney sent off in the 2008 Euros and winked when he was sent off, thereby trying to screw over a club mate. Snide behaviour.

He criticised the Iceland team unfairly, saying little team defend, defend defend because Portugal didn't beat them. Petulant and pathetic commentary.

He threw a microphone in a lake, see my previous analysis at the end of my last point.

He dived too much at United, except when he was told to score more by Ferguson then when scored more he dived less.

He moaned to his employers about not buying Bale for more than him so he could remain the most expensive player in history, Unprofessional to be biting the hand that feeds and evidence of an arrogance that he potentially felt bigger than the club, to be be trying to dictate what his paymasters do with their money.

His greasy haired perma-tanned image, makes him look like a slimy arrogant little toss pot, which I think he is.

As for most professional player who's ever played, arguably that's Gary Lineker, as Lineker never once got booked or sent off.

Messi isn't perfect and has been carded before, but whilst they are comparable in talent levels that much is true, they are not when it comes to integrity and professionalism no, because if we were talking dark arts, Ronaldo would be a man sacrificing a goat and Messi in comparison would kill spiders with a shoe.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 23:17
Ah you equate professionalism with being a nice person.

Gotcha.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 23:23
Not 100% no. For me professionalism is partly about being nice and partly about not abusing the laws of the game.

Messi is not 100% squeaky clean when it comes to taking liberty's with the rules, but Ronaldo's history of cheating is almost certainly more prolific.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 23:27
We have such a distance between our definitions of professionalism it would be rather pointless me engaging with you on this. We aren't talking the same language lol.

Messi is boss and a lot more fair minded and sporting I agree.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 23:35
Then perhaps our distances are not so far apart. I:E: Australia and England versus the Wirral and Wales. I feel more in the latter comparison now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net