football
Latest News:

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

£105 for an adult tracksuit
24 June, 2018 14:17
What a rip off.....where do Tranmere Rovers think they are, in the premiership? Can someone explain why these are so expensive please ? And who prices them ?

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

Re: £105 for an adult tracksuit
24 June, 2018 14:44
Pretty sure you can get some none branded ones for about £70 if you're desperate.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 15:00
Could always just not buy one

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 15:39
Cant even get a propper answer on here haha

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 16:12
Being a dick sorry lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/06/2018 16:15 by mrGr33n13.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 16:43
Quote:
goosed

Nor can you spell ''proper''. The obvious answer is that given by TranmereFan. We live in a rip off world/country. £3-50 my wife got charged yesterday for a scone and butter[no jam and cream]

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 19:28
Quality costs.

goosed
goosed (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 19:42
Im just making a point obviously you cant do that on here. And who said I was buying one ?

pez
pez (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 20:00
I personally think that wearing a club tracksuit is not dissimilar to being a Full Kit W*nker!

Even the shirts these days are designed for racing snakes and most men over 40 look ridiculous sporting a lycra clad beer belly. Just my opinion.

£105 for a tracksuit is a tad expensive and as pointed out already, you don't have to buy one.

Can't see many of them being sold tbh.

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 20:08
Try buying a kids kit. I think my wife just paid £70 for his rovers kit. He’s 7!

That said, even amass produced England kit was £60

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 20:44
Quote:
goosed
What a rip off.....where do Tranmere Rovers think they are, in the premiership? Can someone explain why these are so expensive please ? And who prices them ?
The club has got to pay for the scoreboard somehow...

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

24 June, 2018 21:30
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
goosed

Nor can you spell ''proper''. The obvious answer is that given by TranmereFan. We live in a rip off world/country. £3-50 my wife got charged yesterday for a scone and butter[no jam and cream]

£3.50 for A scone and butter with no jam or cream(Sm10) what is this world coming to
i would of taken my money and scone smileys with beer

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 00:13
Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
goosed

£3.50 for A scone and butter with no jam or cream(Sm10) what is this world coming to

Scondalous prices, outrageous..Scone are the days when u could get change from a quid.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 00:19
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
goosed

Scondalous prices, outrageous..Scone are the days when u could get change from a quid.

Jam days are here to stay

MESSAGES->author

25 June, 2018 00:55
Quote:
pez
I personally think that wearing a club tracksuit is not dissimilar to being a Full Kit W*nker!
Even the shirts these days are designed for racing snakes and most men over 40 look ridiculous sporting a lycra clad beer belly. Just my opinion.

£105 for a tracksuit is a tad expensive and as pointed out already, you don't have to buy one.

Full Kit W*nker lol.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 01:00
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
pez

Full Kit W*nker lol.

+1

Loyden1
Loyden1 (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 17:39
No excuse for raisin prices hoots keep your dough

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 18:23
Full kit Wa——-

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 18:32
Sorry messed up .what a brilliant description full kit W——r😀 it’s simple lads if it’s a rip off leave them we’re they are ,regards £3-50 for tea and scone disgracefull ,you can’t have your jam and it ,was the waiting on person suitabley attired in striped jersey and mask

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 20:03
some proper peasants in this thread.

whats the objective value of a scone and tea? well if you are having it in your dog mess strewn, dandilion-weed interlaced brick yard, and aldi knock out a value pack filled with some aproximation of what might be judged nice scones. and you can grab a bag of tetleys for next to nought. then tree fiddy might then seem not just expensive but extravagant.

but a nice tea and scone in a lovely setting, served by a quaint young lady taken with pleasant company? well id say £3.50 was a bargain.

as for the price of adult tracksuits. well ask yourself why email scammers use outlandish stories of nigerian princes and unclaimed lottery millions. its because they only want to engage with really gullible people. once someone takes the nigerian prince story at face value they know they are dealing with a rare breed of person that they can rinse. the more outlandish the email the more foolish the person who self selects to be scammed.

now imagine you are setting the price of an adult tranmere rovers branded tracksuit. you might picture a grown adult human in a romper suit that has a tranmere badge on its chest. you then asses his critical thinking, his sense of self awareness and appreciation of value. you might then judge how gullible he is. yup we can defo get away with £105

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/06/2018 20:04 by mrGr33n13.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 21:00
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
goosed

Jam days are here to stay

I don't even like scones. It was for the other half.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 21:02
Quote:
mrGr33n13
whats the objective value of a scone and tea? well if you are having it in your dog mess strewn, dandilion-weed interlaced brick yard, and aldi knock out a value pack filled with some aproximation of what might be judged nice scones. and you can grab a bag of tetleys for next to nought. then tree fiddy might then seem not just expensive but extravagant.

but a nice tea and scone in a lovely setting, served by a quaint young lady taken with pleasant company? well id say £3.50 was a bargain.

as for the price of adult tracksuits. well ask yourself why email scammers use outlandish stories of nigerian princes and unclaimed lottery millions. its because they only want to engage with really gullible people. once someone takes the nigerian prince story at face value they know they are dealing with a rare breed of person that they can rinse. the more outlandish the email the more foolish the person who self selects to be scammed.

now imagine you are setting the price of an adult tranmere rovers branded tracksuit. you might picture a grown adult human in a romper suit that has a tranmere badge on its chest. you then asses his critical thinking, his sense of self awareness and appreciation of value. you might then judge how gullible he is. yup we can defo get away with £105

The £3-50 was for a scone and butter. No drink.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 21:08
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mrGr33n13

Not even clotted cream and jam? That’s outrageous!

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 21:24
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mrGr33n13

as for the price of adult tracksuits. well ask yourself why email scammers use outlandish stories of nigerian princes and unclaimed lottery millions. its because they only want to engage with really gullible people. once someone takes the nigerian prince story at face value they know they are dealing with a rare breed 8of person that they can rinse. the more outlandish the email the more foolish the person who self selects to be scammed.

Reading comprehension ftw doh.

Point stands.

I've paid £1.50 for a burger and felt ripped off. I've paid £40 for a burger and felt the evening was perfect.

Mon mon mon

Shaumbra
Shaumbra (IP Logged)

25 June, 2018 21:40
Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mrGr33n13

Not even clotted cream and jam? That’s outrageous!
(Sm6)

Victor_Meldrew
Victor_Meldrew (IP Logged)

26 June, 2018 13:03
Maybe James Alabi was in said tracksuit and Orient deemed it value for money.

Some people (and clubs) have more money than sense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/06/2018 13:11 by Victor_Meldrew.

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

26 June, 2018 14:09
I would pay £105 if the track suit had all the current players printed into it .Now theres an idea ?

MESSAGES->author

26 June, 2018 14:37
Quote:
mrGr33n13
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
mrGr33n13

as for the price of adult tracksuits. well ask yourself why email scammers use outlandish stories of nigerian princes and unclaimed lottery millions. its because they only want to engage with really gullible people. once someone takes the nigerian prince story at face value they know they are dealing with a rare breed 8of person that they can rinse. the more outlandish the email the more foolish the person who self selects to be scammed.

Reading comprehension ftw doh.

Point stands.

I've paid £1.50 for a burger and felt ripped off. I've paid £40 for a burger and felt the evening was perfect.

Mon mon mon

Blimey! 40 notes for a burger! For that price i'd be expecting the bun to be sprinkled with gold dust and not sesame seeds.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

26 June, 2018 16:16
Quote:
dicko111
I would pay £105 if the track suit had all the current players printed into it .Now theres an idea ?

Whose face would you have in your crotch?

dicko111
dicko111 (IP Logged)

26 June, 2018 16:26
Liam Rideit

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

26 June, 2018 17:47
Richie Sutton on the @#$%& to celebrate his infamous faceplant

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

30 June, 2018 20:39
Why do they even make an adult Tracksuit, who’s buying that? The chavs won’t wear anything unless it’s North Face and the non Chavs wear anorak's and mittens.

BTW this is my absolute favourite Fbook page

[www.facebook.com]

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

01 July, 2018 00:15
Have McNulty on the tracksuit crotch, because with his fairly well proportioned head and grey hair, you'd look like you had some old holy tracksuit bottoms with a pensioners nut sack poking out of the hole.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

02 July, 2018 17:41
crikey. I thought the whingeing would take a break post-season. let's hope the scoreboard is up to scratch when pre-season starts and the seats all fixed.

03 July, 2018 09:55
Quote:
853OKG
crikey. I thought the whingeing would take a break post-season. let's hope the scoreboard is up to scratch when pre-season starts and the seats all fixed.

and they have the reserved sticker on your season ticket seat.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net