football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

O/T What's happened to the panel on the left?
09 June, 2018 07:16
Because I'm not at home(In Hospital) I'm using my tablet but normally there's a panel on the left of the list of posters.

The list of shortcuts to Predict match result and table also messages to bring you back to the posters might have had another shortcut on it.

I know the prediction league not running but kinda makes the opening page not balanced.

Just having a morning rant.(Sm142)

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Re: O/T What's happened to the panel on the left?
09 June, 2018 07:24
Nothing to serious we hope Belmont .hope you are enjoying the food 🤮 now that should cause a rant

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

09 June, 2018 07:33
Hi Belmont, like Fifty I hope it's nothing serious.
I access the forum on my tablet and it sounds as if it's the same as the view I get, so must be standard for a tablet.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

09 June, 2018 07:35
Your right phlL I get it on my I-pad at home

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

09 June, 2018 07:56
It has still gone missing if accessing on a pc. Would be good to have it back!

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

09 June, 2018 11:04
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Nothing to serious we hope Belmont .hope you are enjoying the food 🤮 now that should cause a rant

Bad enough to have missed the play off final couldn't even get it on the radio mind you I was in ICU in Arrows Park at the time but going on what happened during the game perhaps it was a good thing.

Also missed the Rolling Stones and had to cancel my holiday apart from all that waiting for an operation.
Still breathing that's the main thing and by the new season ready to go,onwards and upwards.(Sm60)

09 June, 2018 15:54
Get well Belmont.

There's evidence that a spell in ITU may cause psychological scars.

However, you shouldn't get the long term mental health problems that everyone who went to Wembley will undoubtedly develop. Still break out in a cold sweat when I think of the 48th second.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

09 June, 2018 16:44
Get well soon Belmont 👍 here are some Grapes, I hear they fix everything in hospital 🍇

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

09 June, 2018 18:47
Cheers everyone for the get well messages, just looking forward to the new season by then should be ready for the new challenge.thumbs down

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

09 June, 2018 19:23
Get well soon Belmont.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net