football
Latest News:

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Ricky Miller twitter
06 June, 2018 22:23
''Port vale , aldershot , Dover , Lincoln I honestly don’t care I just want promotion , playoffs , Wembley trips and goals lots of them ⚽️''

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

Re: Ricky Miller twitter
07 June, 2018 06:14
Sign him up, Pricky will score 59 goals for us

jal jal
jal jal (IP Logged)

12 June, 2018 13:19
I think he can rule Lincoln out as I don't think the Cowleys will sign him.

Millers problem has been the drink and his attitude on & off the pitch, which if

not curtailed can upset the rest of the players.

If he or a manager could sort those 2 problems out he could be a decent signing.

Since he signed for Peterborough & Mansfield on loan I think he has only score 4 goals.

So any manager that decides to take a risk with Miller could have a really good signing or a

complete disaster on their books.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

12 June, 2018 14:25
As Popeyes sang .Leave well enough alone, don’t need bad influence in the club

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

22 June, 2018 14:13
Quote:
Hoots Mon
''Port vale , aldershot , Dover , Lincoln I honestly don’t care I just want promotion , playoffs , Wembley trips and goals lots of them ⚽️''

Its Vale for Miller, Hoots. Will he get his goals, promotion, play offs and Wembley trips at Vale Park?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/06/2018 14:15 by hong kong rover.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net