football
Latest News:

the baldy one
the baldy one (IP Logged)

TRANMERE ROVERS - A TEAM OF DAVES
05 June, 2018 16:59
I HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING TRANMERE ROVERS FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS NOW HOME AND AWAY AND IN THAT TIME I HAVE JUST COMPILED A TEAM OF 11 PLAYERS PLUS 2 SUBS PLUS A MANAGER WHO HAVE ALL BEEN AT ROVERS WITH THE FIRST NAME DAVE- HERE GOES - WITH SHIRT NUMBERS 1-11 AND ALL PLAYERS IN THEIR CORRECT POSITIONS- 1-DAVID MARTIN, 2- DAVE HIGGINS, 3- DAVE BURGESS, 4- DAVE PHILPOTTS, 5- DAVE CHALLINOR, 6- DAVID BUCHANAN, 7- DAVID BERESFORD, 8- DAVE MARTINDALE, 9- DAVID KELLY, 10- DAVID FAIRCLOUGH, 11- DAVID AMOO, SUBS- 12- DAVID RAVEN, 13- DAVID MILLER. MANAGER - DAVE WATSON.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: TRANMERE ROVERS - A TEAM OF DAVES
05 June, 2018 17:05
nice one baldy one, but have a look at the 'can we all stop...' thread, I reckon cabletastic will be having kittens soon , lol.

the baldy one

05 June, 2018 17:17
hi - hong kong rover - thanks for your message. I have taken a look a look at the thread you advised- and what can I say. I was not really aware I was using capital letters. I was so concentrating on the team I was putting together- that I have now only relized that I used capitals. anyway - all the best for now- cheers.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 17:27
Hkr only wrote on a Just in Case basis. ..... 😄

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 17:50
No match for the team of John's...

1 John Achterberg
2 John McMahon
3 Jon Otsemobor
4 John McGreal
5 John Williams
6 Johnny King
7 John Morrissey
8 John Welsh
9 John Aldridge
10 John Clayton
11 John Aspinall

12 John Mullin
13 John Kerr

Manager John Barnes :-0
...but who needs a manager when you've got Kingy and Aldo in the team!

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 17:55
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
No match for the team of John's...
1 John Achterberg
2 John McMahon
3 Jon Otsemobor
4 John McGreal
5 John Williams
6 Johnny King
7 John Morrissey
8 John Welsh
9 John Aldridge
10 John Clayton
11 John Aspinall

12 John Mullin
13 John Kerr

Manager John Barnes :-0
...but who needs a manager when you've got Kingy and Aldo in the team!

Johnny King player manager that removes Barnes.

the baldy one

05 June, 2018 18:01
hi- aldos muzzy- great minds think alike. please look at my thread- a team of johns. we both must of been doing it at exactly the same time. cheers.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 18:31
There were 11 Dicks in the wrexham side this season just gone.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 23:59
Jon Otsemobor, probably the only player in history to fall over a wall on debut, bruise his back and never play for Tranmere again.

I wonder if Tranmere could have an all time 11 and subs consisting purely of foreign players?

I suppose logical admissions could be

Goalkeeper: John Achterberg.

Defense: Zoumana Bakayogo, George Santos, Ian Goodison, Gareth Edds.

Midfield: Ivano Bonetti,Theodore Whitmore, Pedro Mathias, Jean Louis Akpa Akpro,

Attack: Eugene Dadi, Iain Hume,

Subs: Peter Brezovan, Maxime Blanchard, Liam O'Brien, Mustapha Tiryaki Paul Hall,

All made up of players signed permanently, not loan players. So sorry to Roman Golobart, Jermaine Grandison, Kristoffer Petersen, Arnaud Mendy and others, but you don't qualify and neither do permanent signings Kithson Bain or Timothy Cathalina because they were just plain gash.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net