football
Latest News:

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

Mark Palios at LJMU - Fixing Tranmere
05 June, 2018 15:16
[www.youtube.com]

apologies if this was posted last year but it is the first time i have seen it. as i also worked on recovery projects at a manufacturing Company, I found his approach logical and inspiring. Bear in mind this was before the FGR debacle.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: Mark Palios at LJMU - Fixing Tranmere
05 June, 2018 23:05
I think I posted this before now yes, if it's the same thing, but I have not watched it.

If Palios tells of revenue minus player sales at £1,500,000 then becoming £6,000,000, the club shop going from £100,000 a year revenue to £300,000 revenue and the accounting being bad enough to not notice losses on catering then you've posted the same thing.

No problems on posting it again, as old discussions do drift off into the mists of time and it is certainly worth watching.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

07 June, 2018 09:24
Watching this video really reinforces the view that we are so lucky to have Chairman with the ability and experience of Mark Palios. His address was inspirational and shows great empathy and understanding of what's required to run a football club. Not only is Mark a talented business person, but is a people person also.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

07 June, 2018 15:13
Quote:
coltran
Watching this video really reinforces the view that we are so lucky to have Chairman with the ability and experience of Mark Palios. His address was inspirational and shows great empathy and understanding of what's required to run a football club. Not only is Mark a talented business person, but is a people person also.

+1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net