football
Latest News:

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

TRISA...FC??
04 June, 2018 20:31
Stumbled across this...

[www.youtube.com]

Quite the surprise, did anyone know anything about it?

Looks to be the middle ground of the academy re-shuffle and the china business and if it kicks off then well played to all involved.

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

Re: TRISA...FC??
05 June, 2018 08:38
Good find. Didn't know anything about it but it's there on the club website - https://tranmererovers.co.uk/international-academy/isabrochure/

Clearly an extension of the college but a great idea imo. Trying to unearth overseas gems who are 16+ might be a better option that scrabbling around in the dirt through the cast offs of the big academies.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

Re: TRISA...FC??
05 June, 2018 22:03
A nice initiative for sure, although I initially was a little disappointed at the continual use of the word soccer rather than football, until I realised it is aimed at the foreign markets so needs must (Sm7)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net