football
Latest News:

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

Mottley Henry on his way back....
02 June, 2018 21:05
To first team football!

Sorry everyone, nice story from Barnsley though about his time here.

[www.barnsleyfc.co.uk]

aktrfc
aktrfc (IP Logged)

Re: Mottley Henry on his way back....
02 June, 2018 21:17
You git, but nice read

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

02 June, 2018 21:21
Read that yesterday so was onto you winking smiley

I do like how grateful he was for his time here, don't see that all too often with youngsters trying to ply their trade at their parent club.

Proper professional and i hope he does well wherever he ends up in his playing days!

kennyspint
kennyspint (IP Logged)

02 June, 2018 23:18
Doo de doo Dylan Mottley Henry
All the best lad

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

03 June, 2018 15:26
Seemed like a really genuine lad with talent.

If I remember correctly he came on after Tollit broke down on his return in the first half... having read the article it was against Halifax.

I was in the Bebington paddock and he lit the place up with his pace and work-rate. After the game he went over to the Kop twice to applaud them and I managed to catch his ear as I was leaving, alongside the pitch, congratulating him on a cracking game and got the thumbs up and a smile back from him.

Really hope his career takes off and would welcome him back in a heartbeat.

All the best DMH if, by any slim chance, you are reading this!

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 13:20
Is it just me or did anyone else read this as a come and get me call to Mellon?

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 13:37
As it was on Barnsley's official website, I saw it more as a piece about a player who'll be knocking on the door of their first team following their relegation. But a player who'd be keen to return to us if it doesn't work out there.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

05 June, 2018 14:40
When even the usual 'insider' posters don't post you know that either it is holiday time or there is a challenge attracting the right type of player. Hopefully just the former....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net