football
Latest News:

iagoapcen
iagoapcen (IP Logged)

Harris, McNulty and Gumbs (sounds like a law firm) any news?
30 May, 2018 06:21
Any news or rumours about these three?

andyc209
andyc209 (IP Logged)

Re: Harris, McNulty and Gumbs (sounds like a law firm) any news?
30 May, 2018 08:33
seen mentioned that there are only 1 year deals on the table for Harris and McNulty and at same wage as last year - could be seen as a wage cut if others are making more LG2 money but given age i think its about right as need to prove themselves at LG2 level.

they will probably get offers from NL teams on 2 year deals so its take it or leave it.

Still need a striker as priority please MM.....

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 09:30
One going around Harris and McNulty been offered two year deal with Salford.

Might a load of toss ,but it's a long summer break there be plenty of others before the cows come home.(Sm132)

MESSAGES->author
Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 12:43
Harris has signed a one year deal according to Twitter. That's about right I think. He's one who might struggle at the higher level, but nice to have in the squad.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 13:50
Gumbs signed a deal for next season a couple of months ago

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 14:36
I saw it rumoured, but never actually confirmed. Have you seen it officially anywhere hoots?

roger mellie
roger mellie (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 15:27
I read it after he broke his leg. Thought the timing was strange, not least of all because of his lack of first team game time.

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 16:15
One of local press tweeted in March that he understood Gumbs had signed a new one year deal but I've done a search on the club website and can't see anything about it.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 16:32
Harris has signed a new 12 month deal and keeps him at the c!UB till the end of the 2018-2019 season.

MESSAGES->author
BELMONT (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 16:32
Harris has signed a new 12 month deal and keeps him at the c!UB till the end of the 2018-2019 season.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 19:49
Quote:
andyc209
seen mentioned that there are only 1 year deals on the table for Harris and McNulty and at same wage as last year - could be seen as a wage cut if others are making more LG2 money but given age i think its about right as need to prove themselves at LG2 level.

McNulty has signed, but I doubt it would have been put out that certain players were getting more or the same, even excluding the actual amounts, as it would not be necessary to make statements relating to a new pay deal in relation to the standard of a previous one.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 21:28
Quote:
mini_andy
I saw it rumoured, but never actually confirmed. Have you seen it officially anywhere hoots?

Only the same as Aldo'smuzzy. But I've heard it said on a few occasions at matchdays.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

30 May, 2018 22:36
I saw the same and that's why i brought it up in the squad thread.

Will attempt a look about and potentially even ask those who should be in the know, who ironically will probably have no idea either.

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

01 June, 2018 21:03
Has McNulty signed and where is the source for it

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

01 June, 2018 21:20
I have not seen any indication that McNulty has signed and have assumed that he has been considering the offer against that from other clubs who may be prepared to offer more than one year
I am assuming that Rovers have put a time limit on the offer so that they are able to plan for next season

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

01 June, 2018 21:58
Have asked around on twitter to the journos that cover Rovers (only messaged Mr Harper today so see if he replies) and the general consensus is that they're unsure as to what Gumbs' contract situation is.

2 of them even thought he went out on loan for the last few games of the season (i thought his injury put him out for the remainder).

On the steve front, saw a tweet from a family member that his future will be decided by the end of this week. Best just to wait it out really...

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

01 June, 2018 22:59
Quote:
rossb07
Have asked around on twitter to the journos that cover Rovers (only messaged Mr Harper today so see if he replies) and the general consensus is that they're unsure as to what Gumbs' contract situation is.
2 of them even thought he went out on loan for the last few games of the season (i thought his injury put him out for the remainder).

On the steve front, saw a tweet from a family member that his future will be decided by the end of this week. Best just to wait it out really...

If those 2 thought that he went out on loan,then they don't cover us very well.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

01 June, 2018 23:16
Funny you should say that, they're the two people i thought most reputable. (Sm152)

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

01 June, 2018 23:20
Quote:
rossb07
Funny you should say that, they're the two people i thought most reputable. (Sm152)

If they'd been at recent home games,they would have seen Evan, despite his leg being in plaster,still make the effort to hobble down the steps of the main stand to meet and talk with one young fan and his family.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

01 June, 2018 23:31
Aye, even i saw that from the Kop.

Still miffed by the lads contract situation though.

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

07 June, 2018 04:25
On the steve front, saw a tweet from a family member that his future will be decided by the end of this week. Best just to wait it out really...[/quote]
Hopefully we will hear today or Friday Rossb07

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2018 04:27 by bheadlad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net