football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

The Wembley rain
17 May, 2018 13:47
as soon as the final whistle had blown in last years final vs FGR, I immediately left the stadium, jumped on the tube and got as far away from wembley as possible, was so gutted..different story this year, I stayed in the stadium to watch all the celebrations and didn't leave till they had all disappeared down the tunnel. as soon as I exited the stadium and before making my way to the wembley hostelries, I looked up to the skies to say thank you, I'm not religious, and as the rain was falling down I thought to myself this is like a complete cleansing processs. first of all a good old soaking, followed by a thorough wash down of three years of non league, national league sh*t n dirt and we came out of it as an all white, sparkling rovers with a bright new future ahead of us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/05/2018 13:54 by hong kong rover.

mill park white
mill park white (IP Logged)

Re: The Wembley rain
17 May, 2018 17:54
Wow! What you been drinking( or smoking). I want some!
Spot on, bright future ahead. For just next season though, I'll take consolidation and mid table mediocrity.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: The Wembley rain
17 May, 2018 18:09
Quote:
hong kong rover
as soon as the final whistle had blown in last years final vs FGR, I immediately left the stadium, jumped on the tube and got as far away from wembley as possible, was so gutted..different story this year, I stayed in the stadium to watch all the celebrations and didn't leave till they had all disappeared down the tunnel. as soon as I exited the stadium and before making my way to the wembley hostelries, I looked up to the skies to say thank you, I'm not religious, and as the rain was falling down I thought to myself this is like a complete cleansing processs. first of all a good old soaking, followed by a thorough wash down of three years of non league, national league sh*t n dirt and we came out of it as an all white, sparkling rovers with a bright new future ahead of us.

Superb post.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net