football
Latest News:

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Ginnelly Released
17 May, 2018 13:17
Burnley have confirmed they have released Josh Ginnelly.
I am not sure who will come in for him and at what level he will expect to play.He had some good games for us but could be inconsistent.
Should we sign him if his wage demands are within our budget?

HardlyYardley
HardlyYardley (IP Logged)

Re: Ginnelly Released
17 May, 2018 13:22
Yes, if we can afford him. I'd like us to be able to play with two wingers and I thought he showed enough and he's young so may improve and become more consistent.

Kennel
Kennel (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 13:29
+1......also great strike from him against Ebbsfleet.

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 13:30
Get a deal on the table, get an offer in please !!

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 13:44
Yes please!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 14:01
was it ginnelly that was hit by the bottle from that bwood idiot? hope they track him down and punish him.

gazza102
gazza102 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 14:18
Hopefully by letting Dunn and Kirby go, as announced, means that he will be offered something.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 17:22
Josh IMO has offered more in his loan spell than Jack Dunn has in his entire period with the club.

I would think Lincoln may be interested as well but, he was recalled from them by Burnley and loan out to us instead, very strange?

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 17:28
Seem to remember that Burnley recalled him from Lincoln because he wasn't getting a game there. Not judging the lad but it might be he's another who shines in the National but struggles to make an impact in the Football League?

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 18:39
Until our last two games most posters were Luke warm about him but he looked good very good against Ebbsfleet(although I do not recall him once getting around the back of defenders)A He was one of the less convincing performers at Wembley before his substitution but with the uncertainty around Tollit he does provide a option,

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 20:18
A bottle to the head may have had something to do with it at Wembley?

Consistency has been Josh's problem, has the potential to be a very good player originally with MM at Shrewsbury I understand.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 23:20
I can see reasons for bringing in Ginelly on a permanent deal and saved wages will now be available to allow for this.

He would have the development potential and the ability to push for a place, so worst case scenario a solid backup player, not a go to guy when you're bogged down with injuries and you have no other choice(s).

I would be fine with this if it happened.

He was always likely to be released by them, as there was scant evidence to suggest a player with a premier league club, being loaned out 3-4 divisions below would improve enough, to be a contender for a string of premier league starts.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

cabletastic
cabletastic (IP Logged)

18 May, 2018 14:37
Would love him to sign....but there's a big difference in playing a fringe role in a top 10 PL side to playing full time for an albeit ambitious league two side. Fingers crossed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net