football
Latest News:

Benji77
Benji77 (IP Logged)

Steve Mungall
16 May, 2018 20:21
Hi don't know if its just me but seeing steve mungall in with the fans celebrating was brilliant but I'm a bit sad as someone who has been going for nearly 40 years and seeing mungy play for us for abt 20 years surely he should be in the directors box ? he gve his life to our club on very little money and I think he deserved a treat and respect in the directors box.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Re: Steve Mungall
16 May, 2018 20:23
Agreed! Everybody’s watching Steeevie Mungall!

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 20:24
Spot on but, knowing Mungy, he will probably have been happier and enjoyed it more with the fans.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 20:37
I was a really big fan of Mungal top player top man was dedicated to rovers ,perhaps he just came to the game incognito did not want any fuss I am sure if MP knew he was coming he would have been accommodated .i would like to think so .i wonder who else was there perhaps Pat Nevin .l should think Higgo was there I met him a few times top man who else did you guys spot

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13 (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 21:04
Ian Hume posted pics he was in with the fans.

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 21:23
Gareth Roberts too

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 21:31
a bald Gareth Roberts was in Block 134.

nlrover
nlrover (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 21:57
Quote:
rossb07
a bald Gareth Roberts was in Block 134.
Yes he was indeed. Was there last year too, seen him in The Green Man last year !

mini_andy
mini_andy (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 22:24
DMH was in with fans as well I believe

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 22:51
Mike Dean was their not a player I know.

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 23:55
Quote:
Higgosboots
Mike Dean was their not a player I know.

Saw a pic of him under the players when the trophy was lifted.

Sir Trevor Brooking was there all smiles when we won in the 2nd tier and i heard a rumour that Ryan Taylor was kicking about but pretty sure he plies his trade in India these days...

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 07:40
Thanks guys .it seems a lot of our ex players really enjoyed their time at the club .it would have been better for us if Mike Dean had been in the middle 😀

17 May, 2018 08:03
Club Legend indeed

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 13:12
Quote:
steve mungalls Highlights
Club Legend indeed

+1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net