football
Latest News:

Temple Road
Temple Road (IP Logged)

HKR
16 May, 2018 18:46
Glad your got home OK mate, you made the back page of the Liverpool Echo on Monday night right in the middle of picture.I tracked down the details of the freelance photographer and his contact details if want to chase up the photo your self.I will send our photo too. I will try the private message system not used it before I just need to to get your contact details .So just give me the heads up on the Forum and I will try the Private Message System cheers Temple Road.

Keep the Faith

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

Re: HKR
17 May, 2018 13:09
hi , temple road, I would be interested in seeing the pic from the liverpool echo, how do I go about trying to view it? as for the photo that u took of us at wembley, u can just post it on to the forum, I don't mind if u don't. if not, just private message it to me, its easy to send private messages, cheers.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 13:23
I think we all know who you are now HKR
Unmistakeable!

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 13:25
Quote:
martyd12
Unmistakeable!

lol, the diet will have to commence soon.

Temple Road
Temple Road (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 18:32
Quote:
hong kong rover
hi , temple road, I would be interested in seeing the pic from the liverpool echo, how do I go about trying to view it? as for the photo that u took of us at wembley, u can just post it on to the forum, I don't mind if u don't. if not, just private message it to me, its easy to send private messages, cheers.

HKR I have sent you a private message regards Temple Road

Keep the Faith

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 23:13
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
martyd12
Unmistakeable!

lol, the diet will have to commence soon.

What, you going to start eating your cancer sticks instead of smoking them? (Sm6)

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Tranmere pete San Francisco.
Pete SF (IP Logged)

19 May, 2018 07:19
You are right on both occasions. Wil be in the queen vic next January or Feburary not shore yet Great to go back up. Keep in touch Pete Sessions

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net