football
Latest News:

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

Luke Pilling
16 May, 2018 17:00
Been called up for the full Welsh squad for a USA tour by Ryan aGiggs .if wales and Giggs can see good in the lad why can’t we .a ready made good goalkeeper and he gets no time around the first team ,mentioned this before but nothing changes for him or some of the other useful youngsters we have .would rather waste money on players that have turned out to be useless .

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

Re: Luke Pilling
16 May, 2018 18:12
Sure the experienced staff who see him everyday know exactly what he is about, and promising doesn't mean ready. Promising and loans are why we spent 3 years in exile.

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 18:50
Quote:
Higgosboots
Sure the experienced staff who see him everyday know exactly what he is about, and promising doesn't mean ready. Promising and loans are why we spent 3 years in exile.
I do have to agree with you on this one. Although there are times when I think Pilling would have been better than Davies in a game....

Hardly Irons
Hardly Irons (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 19:14
Hmmmm.... remember when Owain got called up all the time. I wouldn't really put that much faith in it just because he's been called up.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 19:22
Be good expierence for him to be with so many seasoned pros, can only be a good thing

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

16 May, 2018 21:29
It'll aid any development if he makes the most of the opportunity, still backup to Davies at the club imo though.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 08:13
I doubt that Giggs has ever seen him play.These summer tours have so many players not available that I suspect Wales just do not have many keepers to pick from

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 09:23
I'm sure that Eric Nixon has the knowledge and experience to know whether a goalkeeper is ready for the first team?

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 18:51
Expert opinion can be wrong.Watching Vaulks last night was a reminder that sometimes supporters see a potential the experts miss

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net