football
Latest News:

NOTTSPETE
NOTTSPETE (IP Logged)

Hoping Everyone Is Still In A Good Mood
16 May, 2018 14:32
And that someone may possibly be able to help me with a ticket I am after.

As a programme/ticket collector I have collected the programmes and tickets for the National League/ Conference etc finals since they started in 2002. Not this seasons, but have struggled to get hold of a ticket for last years final between Tranmere and Forest Green. After a match ticket not a 'Print at Home. one

Never appears on Ebay and such like.

If anyone can help would be great and my email address is peterainbird@ntlworld.com

Would be remiss of me not to offer congratulations on your return to the League.One of my fondest memories as a neutral supporter was being at the Tranmere v Crewe game in 1988/89 both for the match and the occasion along with 15000 others. Both teams promoted I remember and enjoyed a few in the Mersey Clipper next door.

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net