the kav (IP Logged)

New Chester managers
15 May, 2018 20:18
Morley and johnson... ex Salford managers. Great appointment

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

Re: New Chester managers
15 May, 2018 21:10
Let's hope they don't have any prima donnas on their books as they'll be straight out the door!

Certainly an interesting one and will watch (from afar obviously) on their progress.

Jack of all Trades
Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)

15 May, 2018 21:34
Chester appear to be closing in on a significant sponsor (evidently was involved previously) to inject some money but, more importantly with financial expertise which, hopefully will prevent a re-occurrence of last seasons problems.

bheadlad
bheadlad (IP Logged)

15 May, 2018 23:24
They might take Alabi back

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

15 May, 2018 23:53
Great choice of management team i seen an article in the Chester paper about the investor .the guy has a business for many years in Chester and has been involved in a minor way with Chester FC before but has now stepped in ,he is going to give Chester a load of money and it is a gift wants nothing back ,no involvement in the running of the club status Quo as you were ,final signing iniment .very good News for Chester FC if it comes to fruition

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

17 May, 2018 13:20
see that marcus bignot is the new manager at guiseley. good luck to him I say. he did very well at solihull, was unfairly dismissed at grimsby in my opinion and as for his time at chester, he had no chance.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover (IP Logged)

18 May, 2018 13:12
John still has left the daggers and has returned to barnet for his third stint as manager there. Not sure what state the daggers are in now considering all the problems there. Barnet are the classic yo-yo club and with still as their new boss then they must have a good chance of making an immediate return to the footy league. Martin allen has left barnet and I believe that chesterfield want him as their new boss. See that paul tisdale guided exeter to the league 2 play off final last night and there are reports that the wembley final MIGHT be his last game in charge of exeter.he is being strongly linked with MK Dons. Tisdale is currently the footy leagues longest serving manager now that Wenger has left arsenal. If tisdale is to go then who will become the footy leagues longest serving manager? It might be jim bentley at morecambe?

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

18 May, 2018 16:59
John Coleman Accrington ?.

MESSAGES->author
Matt34 (IP Logged)

18 May, 2018 22:09
Perhaps in total years, but in consecutive years his current tenure would probably disqualify him from that honour.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net