the kav (IP Logged)

When it turned around
13 May, 2018 00:16
Any of the below .

Mellons alleged meeting with palios

Reverting to 4 4 2

Dmh and banks arriving

Alabi getting shipped out

Mckeverley turning up for training half cut and getting banished .

That goal at bromley

Anymore for anymore?

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

Re: When it turned around
13 May, 2018 00:17
That goal at Bromley

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

13 May, 2018 08:34
Not sure it can be pinned on anyone thing, only those involved will know. I guess the goal at Bromley listening to thenore match interviews.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

13 May, 2018 10:50
Looking back Bromley was the turning point from memory we only scored two goals in September, one against Barrow at the start of the month (Norwood) and this one right at the end

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

13 May, 2018 12:05
No moment but a series of steps as the squad was tweaked to overcome the poor signings of the summer. What was evident was that there was no lack of effort on the part of the original core of the side and that culture was stamped on those joining and was at the heart of yesterday's against the odds win

Uglybob
Uglybob (IP Logged)

13 May, 2018 12:18
Quote:
DevonExile
No moment but a series of steps as the squad was tweaked to overcome the poor signings of the summer. What was evident was that there was no lack of effort on the part of the original core of the side and that culture was stamped on those joining and was at the heart of yesterday's against the odds win
a big +1 .

MoanerLesser
853OKG (IP Logged)

13 May, 2018 16:52
I also think that the period when Eddie Clark was 'forced' into the team because of injuries helped sustain the run.

Hopefully we will keep him for league two.

Yiggsy
Yiggsy (IP Logged)

14 May, 2018 15:33
DMH for me. We needed pace and flair down the wing and he provided it. Wish we could have signed him but I think he signed back up for Barnsley. Seemed like he loved his time here too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net