football
Latest News:

nlrover
nlrover (IP Logged)

Connor Jennings ?
02 May, 2018 13:18
Haven't seen any update anywhere about Connor.
I know it may be classed as personal/confidential and
I am also aware that it can also give our opposition a heads up on potential formations/players but my fear is that no news is bad news.
Hope he is OK and hope the club can provide some sort of update soon.

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

Re: Connor Jennings ?
02 May, 2018 14:21
Connor has been extremely ill to the extent he has been in a coma. I am sure the players will go out on Saturday with him in mind and they will want to win the game for him. Go for it Rovers ! Win it for Connor!

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 14:26
+1

nlrover
nlrover (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 18:36
Quote:
martyd12
Connor has been extremely ill to the extent he has been in a coma. I am sure the players will go out on Saturday with him in mind and they will want to win the game for him. Go for it Rovers ! Win it for Connor!
Wow.....fingers crossed. Is he out of the coma / improving do we know ??? Hope so. Thats horrendous.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 18:39
Connor has just posted on his twitter account:-

Thank you to everyone for their support.. it’s been a tough 5 days in hospital but recovery going well & hoping to be out this evening,Thanks to my family & @TranmereRovers for their support during this period. Time to recharge the batteries & cheer the lads on for Saturday!⚽️

Great news. Get well soon Connor

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 18:48
Back for the final with any luck then!

MESSAGES->author
Rizla (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 18:56
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Thank you to everyone for their support.. it’s been a tough 5 days in hospital but recovery going well & hoping to be out this evening,Thanks to my family & @TranmereRovers for their support during this period. Time to recharge the batteries & cheer the lads on for Saturday!⚽️

Thats great news.

MESSAGES->author
Phil65 (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 19:00
Yes, a huge relief to hear this. Forget the football, just glad he's on the mend.

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69 (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 19:01
Very glad to learn that Connor's health is improving.Hope he has a good rest over the Summer and returns fit and well for pre season.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 19:39
Quote:
Phil65
Yes, a huge relief to hear this. Forget the football, just glad he's on the mend.

+1

nlrover
nlrover (IP Logged)

02 May, 2018 20:53
Quote:
Hoots Mon

Made up he is on the mend. Great news.

WWStandsure
WWStandsure (IP Logged)

03 May, 2018 09:25
Good News, now hope you have a full recovery, it sounded rather nasty, pleased to hear you're on the mend (for you and your family too).

Fiftyyearsarover

03 May, 2018 10:02
Connor my favourite player ,really great news ,good luck to you and the family ,will be missed Saturday but health comes first ,see you next season .go and have a family holiday and come back in top condition

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)

03 May, 2018 11:45
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Phil65

+1

+1

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

03 May, 2018 16:31
Best wishes Conner to you, your family and friends.

ADD
ADD (IP Logged)

04 May, 2018 01:27
Delighted to hear that he is out of hospital after what must have been a traumatic few days. Also MM said in his press conference he would be in for light training today which surprised me. Obviously out for Saturday but if he is coming into PP today rather than start his recuperation and Summer break early could he be fit enough and well enough for Wembley?

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

04 May, 2018 06:49
Quote:
ADD
Delighted to hear that he is out of hospital after what must have been a traumatic few days. Also MM said in his press conference he would be in for light training today which surprised me. Obviously out for Saturday but if he is coming into PP today rather than start his recuperation and Summer break early could he be fit enough and well enough for Wembley?

Well as he’s been let out of hospital he’s obviously on the mend! And I doubt he would want to miss out on Wembley if we made it!

rossb07
rossb07 (IP Logged)

04 May, 2018 10:24
Nors tweeted a pic just before.

[pbs.twimg.com]

Fiftyyearsarover

04 May, 2018 15:13
Bloody hell .i did not look that good when I came out of hospital .i wonder ,just wonder if he will appear tomorrow ?.but it’s great to see him

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

04 May, 2018 21:13
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Bloody hell .i did not look that good when I came out of hospital .i wonder ,just wonder if he will appear tomorrow ?.but it’s great to see him
It would appear that his doctor is a tall chap with an untidy beard, who is currently walking across the Mersey...

Fiftyyearsarover

05 May, 2018 11:22
I reckon they took him to Lourdes .i had an uncle never got out of his wheelchair his family took him to Lourdes .they put him and the chair into the waters ,when he came out he still could not walk but had new wheels on his chair, 🤔 sorry lads it’s stress 50 mins to kick off

coltran
coltran (IP Logged)

05 May, 2018 15:58
Connor was in the main stand this afternoon.

Fiftyyearsarover

05 May, 2018 17:54
Yes he said on Twitter he would attend the game good on him

martyd12
martyd12 (IP Logged)

05 May, 2018 18:48
Spoke to him in the lounge and he has been delighted with the response he has had from the fans. It would not surprise me to see him being close to full fitness by next weekend!

Higgosboots
Higgosboots (IP Logged)

06 May, 2018 07:32
MM says he will start training early in the week

stairwaytoheaven
stairwaytoheaven (IP Logged)

14 May, 2018 13:11
According to his brother:

“He had a bit of swelling on the brain initially, it was a severe viral infection but they got to it really quick.

“He was on a drip, had all the tests and was in hospital for five days but thankfully he recovered pretty quickly.

Thank god for the NHS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net