football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

Club already decided we’re not going to make it?
18 April, 2018 21:27
Looked on the club website and read they are advertising sponsorship for the playoff games? Bit early don’t you think!!!?

trfc-boi
trfc-boi (IP Logged)

Re: Club already decided we’re not going to make it?
18 April, 2018 22:15
Planning for now...right now, we are in playoff position, hence advert to sponsor playoff game

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

18 April, 2018 22:24
Hmmmmmm, hardly inspiring

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/04/2018 22:24 by TranmereFan.

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

18 April, 2018 22:44
It makes perfect sense...gives potential sponsors time to get organised.

MESSAGES->author
TranmereFan (IP Logged)

18 April, 2018 22:50
I had hope we could do it! Don’t spoil it 😢

Cybertron
Cybertron (IP Logged)

18 April, 2018 22:53
Quote:
TranmereFan
I had hope we could do it! Don’t spoil it 😢
If I see that Macc are advertising sponsorship for a playoff game I'll have some hope.

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)

19 April, 2018 08:57
It all makes sense because we will be in the playoffs .you don’t think Macc won’t get the win they need do you .it would be great if we pipped them to win the League but come on chaps this is Rovers we’re talking about .you don’t think we will be spared the drama to come do you we don’t do no drama .even now the gods conspire to make us sweat .probably the scenario of us winning 4-0 against Hartlepool next week and going up and Macc score the winner 90+6 mins to pip us can’t you just see it coming ,but the good news is we will win the final this time up .

shankstheman
shankstheman (IP Logged)

19 April, 2018 11:43
You are right in a way Fifty, we are always relying on someone else to make things happen for us and usually those things don't happen but I would go with Tranmerefan on this one. It isn't very inspiring to see a public advertisement for play off sponsorship, when mathematically we still have a chance of going up automatically. If we are in the play offs I bet the sponsors will be from a list of previous sponsors and the marketing for sponsorship could have been done on the quiet, therefore saving us from thinking 'Cheeky B*$#ards'.
Well that's what I'm thinking, if we're in the playoffs we wont be without a sponsor especially as it will be televised.

DevonExile
DevonExile (IP Logged)

19 April, 2018 20:13
It is perfectly sensible for the club to seek sponsorship now.You can sell tickets for a game with little notice but getting sponsors needs more.. If we get automatic those Rrangements can always be cancelled. It is long odds on us not needing the play but not impossible aat least not until 4.50 tomorrow

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net